Hazel

Annie's POV Twilight's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back" -Harvey Mackay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time it was endless here, you didn't have to worry about that here. It felt as though it never stopped going. But the more time I spend here, the more I realize this isn't real, this isn't my home. It may seem like it every detail is perfect, some wouldn't even notice the difference. They act the same, talk like them, smile, laugh, their eyes shine like theirs, their body movements are like theirs, but I know the difference. They cannot treat me like I fool, I know it's not them. They cannot fool my heart into believing yet another lie.

I stare at them night and day, I wonder when will he tell me the truth? Will he ever? Or will he continue to lie to me? Haven't I suffered enough for a lifetime? I touch the hands of my lover and pulled him into the woods. He looks down at our intertwined hands, he looks at me and smiles, and I smiled back. We stopped far away from the house in our favorite spot. I turn to him, I pushed him to a tree, he looks at me confused but I only smile. I lean forward, our noses touch and I kissed him, passionately yet gentle. I kissed him with all the love I can out into one kiss and I felt his hands around my waist. I pulled back he whimpered, I laughed at that sound. I stared into those golden eyes and he stared back into my hazel eyes. I could see all the love, adoration, and the affection he had towards me.

"What's wrong, Annie?" he asked in southern voice. He frowned and wiped away a tear that I didn't know fell. It hurt to see him worry about me, but I had to do this, I had to be free.

"I love you,"I tell him staring into his eyes and he smiles.

"And I love you," he says. I lean in to kiss him one last time and he kisses back.

I quickly pulled away, his eyes shown confusion at first but then they showed hurt, pain, shocked, and betrayal. He slowly looks down at his chest and sees a knife in the middle of his chest, and I holding the end of it. He looks up to me and I slowly back away from him. He touches the knife and looks at me.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because you're not real," I said as tears fell from my eyes.

His expression shown pain but understanding, with one last smile he pushes the knife further inside his chest and he slowly disappears. When he finally disappears everything around me starts to disappear as well. I look around and see everything fades away, in the end, I was left in an all-white room. I slowly get up and wipe away my tears, I looked around and decided I should look for someone. But before I had the chance to take a step forwards I saw him standing a few feet away from me. Quickly I went to running towards him, jumping on him I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was happy to see someone familiar. I pulled away and smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Annie," he whispered. He looks the same as I remember him. His candy green eyes staring into my hazel one. Before he could say anything else, I raised my hand and I slapped him across his face. He looks at me shocked.

"What was that for?" he asked rubbing his cheek.

"That is for making me leave, you dumbass," I said glaring at him and he looks downs.

"I had to do it," he said still rubbing his cheek.

"I don't care. I told you and the others I didn't want to leave but no, you guys forced me out. And let me tell you it was painful" I said. It was silent he didn't say anything but continued to rub his cheek.