Enough

Warning: Cutting and suicidal thoughts. If you do not like or feel like this might trigger some unpleasant thoughts please skip this chapter. Or you can skip the part, I do have the warning to let you know where it starts and ends.

If you need any help but do not know where to go. Please contact National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Their number is (1-800-273-8255). Please do not harm yourself, remember you are here for a reason and you are very much loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"I wanna go to college," I said breaking the awful silent in this house. My mother and father briefly look up from their plates then began eating again.

"Now why do you want to?" my mother asked me not even glancing up.

"Well for starters, I want to do something with my life. I don't want to stay here and be a bum," I said putting my fork down.

"What are you planning to do?" my father asked.

"Well, I want to write books, be an author--" I saw my father scoff and my mother rolled her eyes.

"Books? Do you really want to spend your whole life writing books? What kind of books will you even write about--"I was going to answer him but he shut me up.

"Don't tell me you want to write like those dumb books you read all day. About vampires falling in love with idiotic girls? No, you won't get far in life with that," my father said pointing his fork at me.

"They're not dumb. And the girl isn't idiotic, she might be clumsy but she isn't idiotic" I said gritting my teeth and he rolls his eyes.

"And besides, what do you even know? You never read them. You don't know anything about them,"I tell him tightening my fist.

"Oh please, like I said, it's about a vampire falling in love with a high school girl. Typical teenage drama. Do something good in your life. Don't waste it on nonsense," my father said going back to his food.

"Well, I already applied to college---"

"I won't fund it if that's what you want to do," my father said looking up at me.

"Then I'll get a job---" my father interrupted me.

"You don't even have a high school diploma---"

"I have my GED," I said and he rolls his eyes.

"That doesn't mean anything. You could have had your high school diploma,"

"I was in a freaken coma for three damn years," I said getting angry at him.

"Jenny, what your language," my mother said not even looking up. She had her plate on the side with some important paperwork.

"Yes, there it is, why don't you play the 'I was in a coma' card. Why not scream it to the world, honey. I'm sure they'll pity you enough to let you get into their college," he said and I stared at him shocked.

"Are you kidding me? How--what-- You don't think I am capable of getting into a good college?" I asked him.

"Please, I have seen your grades. It doesn't show intelligence, they hardly even stand out," he said giving a look, that I hate so much. How could he say that? He's supposed to encourage me not bring me down. What kind of father is he?

"Thank you for the meal, but I'm all done," I said getting up from my spot.

"There you go, locking yourself in that damn room, wasting your life away," father said as I walked up the stairs.