Alistair

Annie is talking 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Annie/ Hazel's POV:

I was telling Renesmee my story when I was human and of course, I didn't mention any names such as the Cullens or the pack. I just explained how I acted when I was here. As I was explaining her my story I heard Alistairs and Bella's conversation from down here.

"You're gonna need it. Cheers"I heard Alistair rudely tell Bella. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn and see Alistair by the doorway and Carlisle stood up frowning.

"Where are you going?" Carlisle asked as Edward and Jacob appears behind us.

"I'm leaving," Alistar says staring at Renesme then at Carlisle.

"Alistar---," Carlisle gets cut off.

"Goodbye," Carlisle sighs but nods. But before Alistair could leave I called out to him.

Why so scared of them? Alistair stops then slowly turns to me.

"Scared? Of who?" Alistair asked. 

Aro and his army Alistair glares at me.

"I'm not scared of them. This is a suicide mission--"

You're afraid of Aro. You sense his presence coming and you're gonna flee like a coward. Alistair growls at me. I pull Renesmee off my lap, I told her to go with her father and she does. When I stood up the room tensed.

"You don't know anything, little girl" even though he can't see it I smirk.

Of course, I know. I have seen your mind and I have seen how you play with your gift. Whenever something feels dangerous you avoid it at all cause. That is why you are alone. You're a coward. Alistair's growls continue to grow as he steps forward.

"This is your last warning, little girl," Alistair glares at me, his eyes filled with nothing but sheered hate towards me.

Let's make a bet, shall we? I said in a serious tone. Alistair stops growling and he stares at me slightly confused.

"A bet?" he says making the other turn to me.

I challenge you into a duel. If I win you get to stay and fight with us. I see him considering my challenge and after a while, he speaks.

"And if I win?" he asks seriously.

You decided. He smirks. Then Bella comes into the living room, looking around confused. She was going to talk but Alistair beats her to it.

"If I win, you show us your face," he smirks making the others gasp. Bella turns to me with eyes wide.

You're on, his smirk falls.

"You're cocky--"I cut him off.

I'm confident, I said before turning around and walked to the back door. I heard the others come out as I walked in the middle of the yard. I turned back and saw them there, Alistair walks down the steps. He then stops a few feet away from me, arms folded over his chest and his eyebrow raised.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked. Somehow I saw concerned behind those bright red eyes of his. I couldn't tell if it was for him or for me, but it doesn't matter. If I lose, I won't just be losing to him but to Dean, to William, but most importantly I'll be losing Jasper. And I will not have that, I came to close to lose it all to this vampire or to anyone. Without answering him, I raised the bottom of my veil/covering up, just enough so I can move easily, wrapped it around my left arm and slightly turned sideways, indicating Alistair I am serious. I saw him shake his head before sighing. 

"Your loss, kid," he said walking towards me. Without saying anything we began walking in a circle. In the corner of my eye, I could see the eyes of the other flick from me to him. Alistair's face showed no fear, no invitational smirk, no emotions whatsoever. 

Even though I was not there, I began remembering Jasper's words before they fought the newborn army. The two most important thing, never let your enemy get their hands around you, they'll crush you instantly. And the second, never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that. With the wisdom of Jasper's words, I began remembering William's words. When it comes to the fight there's no honor, no code. All that matters is the win and we take nothing for granted. 

3rd POV:

Alistair didn't fear a woman in the least, vampire or human. But something about Hazel, something about her made him fear her. Perhaps it was her powerful presence that made one coward away. Or perhaps it was the way she walked, so confidently, it almost seems as though no one could reach her. As though heaven made a golden path just for her, so no one could come near her. Or perhaps it was the way she got inside one's mind, making them feel low about themselves. Perhaps it was her angelic voice that made a man's knees go weak. Or perhaps it was her covering/veil that made her seem like she was Death coming for them. But whatever it was made Alistair so close in changing his mind when he saw her so serious, so dark, so quiet, it made him fear her. Even with his vampire's eyes, he didn't see Hazel balled fist collided with his hardstone cheekbone, sending him straight to the ground. He looks up, touching his cheek with his palm. Her quickness took him and the others by surprise. They stared at her as she gracefully cocked her head to the side. Hazel was waiting for Alistair's approach.

Angrily Alistair got up and charged for Hazel. He tried to attacked Hazel with a right overhand punch, however, Hazel saw it coming and stepped out of the way. Instead, Alistair got hit under his jaw by Hazel and stumbles back. But he quickly regains his balance and tries to swing at Hazel. Alistair tried to hit Hazel five times, three lefts and two rights in the face but Hazel always managed to either dodged or blocked it. Surprising and angering Alistair more and more. Hazel nor Alistair notice when Emmett, Garrett, and William came back. But Hazel caught William watching the fight like a proud father watching his little girl beat the crap out of a bully. Alistair grew impatient and he charges toward Hazel hard. But Hazel's been waiting for this. She sidesteps with surprising speed, quickly blocks Alistair's strike, and counters with a brutal ridge hand attacked. Alistair goes down hard into the dirt, barely able to stand up and he's done. Hazel doesn't help him or extends her arm, she walks away. 

One more thing, never turn your back on your enemy, Hazel suddenly hears Jasper's voice whisper along her ears. She turned back just in time to catch Alistair's throat before he was able to do anything. He stared at the covering of Hazel's face. Hazel could see his eyes run many emotions but one showed clear as day and night. She saw pure respect swim threw his bright red eyes.

"I stay and fight," Alistair says with a smirk. In all of his 700 years, that Alistar been alive never had he found someone he thought worthy. At that moment, not only did Alistar fear Hazel but he respected her as an equal. Hazel slowly lets go of her hand and puts it down. Turning around she began to walk towards the house, the vampires all moved aside like Moses opened the Red Sea. Hazel gaze at Alistair as he watches her every move with a smirk. She briefly caught another emotion in his eyes. An emotion she never thought he would look at her with. Turning away, she tried to forget that look but somehow she couldn't. She knew deep down that this was the first time he stared at a woman like that, with pure lust. And at that moment, she knew she was in trouble.