Renesmee

A/N: Annie's talking in bold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

After finding out my true power the vampires have been wary of me. They're very cautious around me. I could tell they over think about their actions and how they talk to me. I don't get why they're acting like that, I mean, I'm not going to hurt them. But Dracula one and Dracula two are coming close. They're annoyingly funny, but still annoying and they might just get what they want. I might just hurt them. 

William has been acting strange, the other day when he past Alice's room he stood there and stared at her door. When I took a peak in his mind he was thinking about her. Who was she? How does she look like? Is she single? Taken? Why do I even care if she is or not? When he heard me laughing, he turned around and glared. Rolling his eyes he left the hallway and went with Garrett and Emmett to practice. Since finding out William's gift they want him to be on the front line to protect us. I know William is powerful and can take care of himself, but I still worry about him. Of course, I would worry about him he's my brother. Even if he doesn't want to admit it or not, in a way he's my father. Although it was a short amount of time, he raised me as a baby, took care of me, and he still protects me. Father... I wonder how Charlie is doing. Perhaps when night falls I'll go and visit him from afar. Hopefully, I won't come across Seth or even Leah. 

Coming out of the house I see Renesmee sitting by a tree, sulking. Confused I walked over to her and stood in front of her. 

Can I sit with you? She barely looks up but she nods. I sit down and she doesn't say anything. She draws on the ground and it seems that she drawing a rose. 

Do you like roses? And once again she doesn't answer. Minutes past and still nothing. thinking she wanted to be alone I got up but stopped when she sighs.

"They were arguing about her... again," Renesmee said confusing me. I sit back down and waited until she decides to continue.

"My mom and dad. They were talking about aunt Annie," she said drawing another rose. 

What about your aunt Annie?

"Dad doesn't believe she coming back. But I think he's afraid," she says not looking up.

Afraid? Edward, he doesn't-- she cuts me off.

"Aunt Annie was his best friend. I see the way his eyes tear up whenever he stares at her photos or whenever someone mentions her," Renesmee stops drawing, looks up at the sky and sighs.

"I think he's afraid of believing because he doesn't want to get hurt when she doesn't come back," she says. 

"But my mom she believes her sister is coming. She talks to her every night," Renesmee says turning to me and slightly smiles. 

"Last night she talked to Aunt Annie and told her what's happening so she wouldn't be left out. Mommy misses her sister," she says. It became quiet, none of us talked. 

Do you think she's coming back? I asked looking down at her drawing. 

"If she does, can she make mommy and daddy happy? I don't want to be sad anymore," she says innocently. My heart broke on hearing those words. I wanted to tell her but I cannot. I feel like a fool, an idiot, I have them so close yet I'm so far. 

They'll all be happy again, I promise. I said tucking a piece of her hair behind her eyes. 

"Do you have a sister? Besides William, do you have a sister?" she asked. But before I could reply Bella calls out to her daughter. We turn back seeing Bella, Jake, and Edward standing by the back door. Edward was staring at us with a frown.