Eclipse 4: She's back

I must say things have been going smoothly. Ever since I forgave Jasper I haven't been bitter which is a good thing. Dean sits with us during lunch, him and I we became best friends real quick. I think Alice, Edward, and Jasper don't like it but they're not saying anything. Bella like Dean, she thinks he's funny. I have been hanging out with the Cullens more, thanks to Dean. When I went to the Cullens house after school Rosie gave me the biggest hug and pulled me into her room so we can have a girl talk. Honestly, I missed them so much, Dean opened my eyes by forgiving Jasper. Also, I have been talking to Jasper, only as friends though and it's been going well. Dean and I have been going everywhere if I'm not home or with the Cullens, I'm with Dean. My dad like Dean he says he's a gentleman. 

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Dean, Jasper, Alice, Edward, Bella and our friends. I was sitting in between Dean and Jasper. Jessica was trying to do her speech for graduation. Jessica asked us for help and Mike took her legal pad and began writing his thoughts. Mike was writing in a legal pad, Angela is reading some not cards, while the rest of us waiting for Mike to finished his speech.

"Alright, let's check it out," Mike says, causing everyone to listen to him. Eric moved closer to Mike to see the paper.

"Let's see what you got" Eric then says.

"My fellow students... right?" Mike chuckle. "We are the future. Anything is possible if you believe. Perfect" he says. "You got yourself a speech," he says tossing the legal pad to Jessica.

"Yeah well this will be my speech when I want everyone to throw their diploma at my head," Jessica crumbles the paper. "So no thank you," Jessica said as she threw the piece of paper at his head.

"Jess you gotta embrace the cliche," Mike tells her and Eric nods.

"They're the bread and butter of all valedictorians," Eric said making me scoff.

"And that's why you're not the valedictorian," Angela says making us laugh. Eric puts on a hurt face and Angela rolls her eyes.

"Jess doesn't need cliche. Her speech will be epic" I say.

"Epic? It'll change lives" Jessica said making me smile. 

"I've decided to throw a party" Alice suddenly decided to say. Everyone stops talking and look at her with wide eyes. Bella and I shared a look, another one?

"After all, how many time do we get to graduate high school?" Jasper says smirking.

"A-a party at your place?" Angela says all surprised that Alice invited them to their place.

"I've never been at your place," Jess says.

"No one has ever seen their place."

"I've been to their place and I even slept over a couple of times," I say smirking at them.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asked not liking the idea.

"It'll be fun," Alice says making them like the idea. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah, you said that last time" Bella comments. Alice slumps down on her hair. Suddenly she has this blank stare, she's having a vision. I wasn't the only one that notices it. Jasper, Edward, Dean, and Bella look at Alice all worried, well expect Dean. To keep the attention off of Alice, I try to distract the others.

"Hey, Angie" I call out to Angela making the others stare at me.

"Need help with those?" I asked pointing at her papers. She nods happily and hangs me some, explaining what to do. As Alice comes back from her vision. I notice her and Edward shared a look. And I didn't like it at all.