Eclipse 3: Forgive you

The following day it was the same. Edward came to pick up Bella and I took the truck. I parked next to Jasper and Alice. We stayed in the parking out, staring at the students. When Dean arrived in his car and parked, he would lean on it and stare at me. We would stare at each other across the room, some would say we were lovers but we both knew it wasn't that. This was something more than a little crush or anything. He's here for something and I knew he wasn't going to leave without it.

Durning the lunch it was the same. I sat with my friends and the Cullens. Dean sat on the other side alone staring at me and I at him. During the whole lunch, we stared at each other ignoring everyone else. And just like last time, Jessica said I should really just sit with Dean and get the whole sexual tension out. I knew this was bothering Jasper and Dean found it amazing but she didn't know the truth.

After school, I walked a little slower than usual. I wanted to delay anything intense stare with Dean before we left. However, I didn't know that Dean was behind me.

"You're walking slower than my grandma," Dean said scaring me. I jumped around and glared at him.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," I said holding my heart and Dean smiled.

"Not likely"

I rolled my eyes at him. Turning around I walked towards the school doors and he followed right behind me.

"You know you should really come with me," he says as I opened the front double doors of the school.

"Why should I?" I asked walking down the steps. I stared in front of me and the Cullens were already staring at us. Alice had a worried expression, Edward was narrowing his eyes at us and Jasper looked pissed.

"You'll like it," Dean said making me turn to him.

"Like it?" I asked skeptically and he smiles.

We stopped in the middle of the parking, ignoring everyone's stare. Dean comes up to me, stops in front of me and stares into my eyes. I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes.

"I promise I won't disappoint"

When he said that I looked away from his eyes and frown at him.

"Hear that before," I said glancing at Jasper.

I turned around and was about to walk away from him but the next comment made me stop.

"You know who I am. You know what I want. And you know that I could easily take it. I can forcefully take it without a problem" Dean said making me stare at him.

"But I won't do that... not to you... never to you, Annie," he said walking towards me.

"All I'm asking is a chance. You gave him two no, you gave him more than two. But I'm only asking for one" he said staring into my eyes, more like into my soul. After a while, I sighed and he smiles. I turned away and walk towards Bella. When I got her I hand her the truck keys and she looked at me confused.

"Take the truck to the house. I'll be there later" I said before turning around.

Before I could take a step forwards Jasper held my arm. I looked at him and he was glaring at me.

"Don't go!" he said through gripped teeth.

"Get your hands off of me" I glared at him,

When he didn't I pulled my arm away and thankfully he got the hint and let go. I turned around and walks towards Dean. He was already by his car, smiling at me and I rolled my eyes at him. He opened the door for me,

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face," I said and Dean chuckles.

"No can't do" he smiled better I rolled my eyes at him and climbed in the car. Dean went to the other side and started the car and we pulled out of the school's parking lot, with a lot of eyes staring at us. I rolled down the window and let the air hit my face, it surprises me that I'm actually calm with him.