Twilight 11: Welcome to my home

Today was the day we finally get to see the famous Cullen's house and I am extremely excited to see it. Not only have I meet the Cullens, meet Dr. Sexy, became friends with vampires, but kissed a vampire, and now I am going to see the house my life is complete now.

I didn't expect for the Cullen's house to be this far away from Forks itself but it was a long freaken drive all the way here. And when Edward finally pulled up to the house, I was speechless. It was everything I ever imagine it to be.  The house was breathtaking painted a soft white, three stories tall, rectangular shaped, the porch wrapped around the first story, and it was truly a timeless and graceful house. 

Edward, Bella, and I climbed out of the car. I beyond speechless. 

"It's... wonderful" Bella said surprised.

"No," I said making them turn to me.

"It's indescribable," I said still staring at the house.

I heard Edward laugh.

"What did you girls expected? Turrets, dungeons, and moats?" Edward ask.

"No... not moats," Bella said.

I turn to Edward and he was waiting for my response.

"I was expecting something beautiful but this is... wow, it's something else," I said smiling.

Edward smiles back. He grabs takes Bella's hand and he leads us inside the house. He guides us into the large and bright house. Everything about this is amazing, everything is opened and white, it seems like no secrets are held here. I notice that there were historical objects placed throughout the house, adding it's timeless taste. The walls made of glass looked out on the river.

"Tinted windows, nice," I said looking at the 'walls'. 

"Surprising it was Emmett's idea," Edward said making me smile.

"This is the one place we never have to hide," Edward said.

"Your secret is safe with us,"I said.

Edward smiles but before he could say anything we hear clanging coming from the kitchen. Edward shakes his head and looks at us.

"I told them not to do this," he said. 

"Are they cooking?" I asked surprised and Edward nods. 

Edward takes Bella and me into another room, the kitchen. Opera blasting in the kitchen and we see everyone is doing something. Esme and Dr. Cullen are cutting up some meat, Emmett is chopping the salad while Rosalie was holding the bowl looking disinterested. They see us and they all stopped. Esme comes, emanating a maternal warmth. She was just as beautiful as the others, her heart-shaped face and her billows hair reminiscent of the silent-movie eras. 

"Annie, Bella. We're making Italiano for you" Esme said smiling warmly at us.

"This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes," Edward said pointing at Esme.

"Bon Giorno?" Bella said unsurely.

"Molto Bene!" Esme smiled.

They turned to me and I smiled apologetically.

"Sorry didn't take Italian class last year" 

"It's alright dear, you'll teach you," Esme said making me smile.

Dr. Cullen comes next to his wife and smiles at us.

"You ladies have given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time,"  Dr. Cullen said. 

Now looking at them in person, they really do make a cute couple. I notice that there were a small t.v playing a cooking show. Emmett hit pause. 

"I hope you're hungry," Esme said.