Alt. Ending: Becoming Antanasia

3rd POV:

Just before everyone was ready to fight, two new figures emerge from the nearby woods.

"HA!" Aro happily shouts.

"Alice," Aro and Edward both said realizing it was Alice and Jasper. Alice and Jasper walk towards Aro and his army but Jasper briefly stops and stares at the mystery person. He looks at her for a while and subconsciously he began walking towards her but stops when Alice places her hand on his shoulder. Jasper turns to a frowning Alice, he then turns back to the figure and continues to walk away from her. Seeing Jasper walk away from her, Hazel whimpers. Everyone sees two of Aro's guards stopping Alice and Jasper.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all. But where's Annie?" Aro asked her. Jasper stiff at her name and looks down. Alice looks at Aro confused, doesn't he know that she's dead, she thought. Alice was going to tell him that Annie's dead but stops when she heard a voice shushing her. Confused Alice turns to the figure and she sees her head shake. Alice turns to Edward and he nods, silently telling her to do whatever she says. Nodding Alice turns to Aro who was looking at her strangely.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind," Alice said ignoring his question about her sister. Aro looks at her with suspicions.

"Let me show you," Alice extends her hand and Aro motions for his guards to let Alice go. As Alice walks to Aro everyone went stiff and worried. What will Alice show Aro?

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see, you still won't change your mind" Alice takes away her hand from Aro's hold. Alice turns to look at Bella.

"Now," Alice whispers to Bella. Bella looks at Renesmee and places her on top of Jacob-wolf's back. She then looks at Jacob,

"Take care of my daughter," Bella tells Jacob. He then turns and starts running into the woods with Renesmee.

"Get them!" Caius orders his guards.

As his guards went after Renesmee and Jacob, they had to cross the Cullens and the others first. When they were about to enter the woods, the two guards suddenly stops and screamed out in pain. Everyone stood there confused about what's happening. Then they see Hazel hand extend with a ball of fire on the palm of her hand. She then throws it causing the two vampires to catch on fire. They watched the two guards being burned 'alive'. They dropped on the ground and in a matter of seconds, both of them became ash. They turn to Hazel, Edward and Bella were grateful that she stopped them. Caius was beyond angry, Aro was impressed she was becoming more and more amazing. Alice and Jasper stared at her shocked and confused. Confused about why would she do such a thing and shocked because they never saw anyone with her kind of gift.

Alice decides this is a good opportunity to distract Aro and the others. Alice then attacks Aro, kicking him with her leg and sending him flying. But he manages to land back down and orders his guards to take her hold of her.

"Take her away," Aro orders, this caused the Cullens to become angry. The guard held back Jasper, preventing him to help his best friend escape. Watching Alice struggle to get away, Carlisle started to remember when Annie died. He remembers that she didn't want to leave them. Watching Alice being forced away he didn't want Alice to taken away just like they took Annie away.

"LET HER GO!" Carlisle screamed and he runs forward to attack.

Carlisle and Aro both jump out meeting each other in mid-air. They see Carlisle's body land flat on the ground and Aro lands on the ground body turned away from the Cullens. When Aro turns around he showed Carlisle's decapitated head in his hand. Esme falls on her knees screaming out in pain as she and the others witness Caius burns Carlisle's body. This caused the Cullens, the witnesses, and the pack of wolves to launch into a full force attack on the Volturi.