Breaking Dawn: Who are you?

William's POV:

Our time together in this cave has ended and the four months have come. For four months I had trained with her, we learned about each other, and we have become great friends. As we trained, we discover her gift and with her gift, it makes her valuable. If word gets out about her gift who knows what kind of selfish monsters will come for her. But I made a promise to her and Dean, I wouldn't let anyone harm her. With each day I watched her grow older and quicker than the last time. By the end of her second month, she appeared to be about 7 years old. I know what Dean said, but I worry about how long I'll have with her. She's growing way too fast, but it makes every moment I spend with her more precious.

I stared at her as she sits on a rock staring at the beach, she does that a lot. This is her favorite spot to come and think. Sometimes I wonder what's she's thinking about, but I have a clue. It seems as though she's always thinking about him.

"You know when Dean said you'll grow rapidly, I thought you would be at least 6 or 7 years old not a freaken teenager," I say as I walk over to her. Hazel turns around and smiles. She looks exactly how she did when she lived her but what stands out more is her eyes. Her hazel eyes, they get brighter with each passing day. Sometimes they're a pretty gold and other days they're a stunning bright green.

"Oh shut up. I'm sure you're happy I'm not a baby wearing diapers" Hazel said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"No, but I do miss the days when you would crawl all over the cave and get stuck in the holes on the ground" I smirked at her, she rolls her eyes and pushed my shoulders.

"Whatever," she said smiling. Then she stares into the beach and I did the same. We didn't talk for a while until she sighs and turns to me.

"It's time isn't it?" she asked. I turn to her, pull back a piece of hair behind her ear and smile.

"I thought you would be happy to go back?" I asked and she looks down.

"What if he doesn't know how I am?" she asked and I frowned.

"Then I'll beat the crap out of him until he does,"I said. Hazel looks up with a smile and rolls her eyes.

"Idiot," she said smiling. I pulled her close to me and she rests her head on my chest. Even though these four months felt short, we had plenty of time getting to know one another.

"We can leave whenever you're ready," I whispered to her and she nods. We continued to stare at the beach for another hour or so. Hazel sighs and pulls away, staring at me.

"Let's do this," she says and I nod. We both get up and head to the cave to get the most important thing, her veil. She turns to me with a frown as she picks it up.

"Do I really have too?" she asked and I smiled.

"Part of the bet," I said smirking, she groans and I laughed.

"Stupid," she said putting her veil on. It was a black veil and covered her entire body. At first, it was creepy too see her in it but then it just got hilarious. We would train with it on, even with her new vision she would sometimes fall and would make me laugh for hours. She doesn't like it but it needs to be done, I wasn't the one placing the bet.

"Ready?" I asked and she nods. She holds her veil and we start our journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

3rd POV:

Hazel and William ran through the woods day and night, only stopping to hunt. Even though Hazel still needed to rest she didn't want to, her family were in trouble and needed her help. As they were traveling, they would hear whispering among the vampires about the Cullen. Saying they were going against the kings, some called them insane others called them heroes. But they didn't know the truth like Hazel, she knew and one day they'll all know the truth.

On the fifth day, they got to Forks but needed another hour or so before they got to the Cullen's house. They were almost to their destination when all a sudden a pack of shapeshifters began chasing them. William growled at the wolves but Hazel ignored them. If William was alone and didn't know who they were, they pack of shapeshifter would have been dead by now. But he knew who they were and having Hazel with him he was learning to control his temper more. The shapeshifters were getting close to them, so Hazel and William jumped on the trees. They were hopping from tree to tree and William hoped they'll give up but when they didn't he turns to Hazel who was holding her veil.

"Hazel" William said and she turns to him.

"I'm going to stop them but I won't hurt them," William said and Hazel nods. They both stopped and turned around. William got in front of Hazel and they both waited until the wolves were close enough. William stretched out his hands and the wolves suddenly stopped moving. Hearing a noise being them William and Hazel turned around and five strangers with golden eyes appeared before them. And just like the wolves, William got in front of Hazel in a protective stance.

Carlisle, Bella, Edward, Emmett, and Eleazar watched these two new strangers. These two new stranger, well one of them the other they couldn't see from the black veil covering their body. The man had goldish, reddish eyes, it seems as though he barely changing his diet. They all looked back to the wolves frozen in movement. Edward was trying to get into the two strangers mind but for some reason, he could not and he was getting irritated.

"Who are you?" Edward asked. William turns to Hazel and she briefly nods. They look at her confused, wondering what's wrong with her. William turns to them and bows his head in greeting.

"I am William and this is my sister, Hazel," William said.

"Why is she covered from head to toe?" Emmett asked and they all turn to her.

"We heard you are going against the Volturi," William said ignoring Emmett question. Emmett growls at him but William does nothing in true but turns to Carlisle, knowing he's the leader of the coven.

"We are not," Carlisle said trying to break the tension between Emmett and William. Wiliam turns to Hazel and she turns to him. From everyone else point of view, it seems as though they're having a conversation.

"Telepathy," Elezar said in awe as he watches to two new strangers. Carlisle, Bella, Edward, and Emmett all turn to him and then at the new strangers, shocked.

"How?" Edward asked stepping closer to them but stopped when he heard William's warning growl. William stopped when Hazel's small, delicate pale hand touched his arm. He turned to her and she shook her head, indicating him to not harm Edward. William rolled his eyes and scoff but nodded.

"Who are you?" the same question asked but this time Bella asked it. Hazel turned to her then at William and he rolled his eyes.

"We came to help, but if you do not want it then we'll leave," he said. William doesn't feel welcome, even though he has Hazel, he still feels like an outsider.

"No, we do. Thank you for coming," Carlisle said making both William and Hazel nodd.

"Does she talk?" Bella asked staring at Hazel. William looked at Hazel then at Bella.

"In time she will," he said and Bella frown, wondering what he meant by that. No one said anything, they continued to stare at each other until they heard whimpering from behind them. They all turn to the wolves who were frozen in their movements.

"Can you unfreeze them, or whatever you did," Carlisle asked. William smirked before stretching his hand out and unfreezing them. Like expected the wolves growled and showed their teeth at Williama and Hazel. However, one of the wolves stopped and stared at Hazel. It slowly but gentle move towards them. William went in front of Hazel and the wolf stopped.

"Well let'a go and meet the others," Carlisle said breaking the weird atmosphere. Nodding they all left towards the house. When they reach they house, Hazel stopped and stared at it. Everyone stopped and stared at her, confused and curiously, well expected for William.

"You okay," he whispered, Hazel turned and nod. They continue to walk with the others.

While they were walking, the other vampires all looked at her confused and curiously. Why does she have a black veil on? Why doesn't she talk? Who is underneath the veil? So many questions but no one will ask it. They don't want to upset the new guest. Although they're still strangers they want to look trust them. The Cullen's all feel some sort of connection towards the strange person. They don't know why but they want to find out. They want to know who is underneath that veil and why?