3. Leave the past behind

Dong fu left the house with his flower intact. The real estate company refused to give the address. Though Dong Fu's efforts were fruitless, he made a new friend. 

The young man was a photographer, his name was Conrad Fernandes, he was half chinese, half mexican. He even asked Dong Fu if he would be interested to be a model for him, but he refused.

Feng Sui was born with unique beauty, his skin was white like milk, his eyes were blue with a little hint of green in them, his hairs were small but chocolate brown, his jawline, and nose were perfectly carved like an angel. 

But he was a little shorter to be preferred model in the industry, he was 175 cms tall. Dong Fu didn't hate it, he just missed his toned body which was turned into ashes and maybe flushed into toilet by his selfish mother and sister.

Dong Fu was adopted at the age of four, the couple didn't have a child and he was the youngest in that orphanage, he looked clean and nice, so they adopted him.

Four years later the couple gave birth to a daughter and he became cannon fodder character in their story, but he was happy, better to have a home, rather than none.

His father used to work in a different country and would come back once or twice a year. Dong Fu wasn't close to him. He grew closer to his adopted mom and sister. He doted on them, especially his sister. She was so cute when she was born, he took care of her, played with her. They were his whole world.

Even when he was adopted they never mistreated him in real, they did treat their daughter better. After all, she was their baby princess and ended up spoiling her, giving everything she wanted. 

When he woke up, he just wanted to go back to them and confess that he was still alive.When he called them, they didn't believe it was him. Of course, they wouldn't, but what hurt him the most was his mother said it was better that he died. Dong Fu had a million-dollar life insurance policy and its nominee was his sister.

He walked on the street, there was still time for him to go to his aunt's place. He kicked the small pebbles and looked at the sky. Should he be grateful to be alive?..... Maybe, but what was the point?....... He wasn't him, would it be worth it to live a life as someone else? Or maybe create a new life for him? Earn to live and enjoy, travel, fall in love and live a simple, peaceful life. 

In the end, what was the point of earning lots of money, he couldn't even use a single dime. He kept running behind money thinking of tomorrow but that tomorrow never came.

He smiled at the sky like an idiot, a very beautiful idiot. He wasn't the creator of this world, if fate wanted to play games with him, he would accept the challenge. 

From now on he was going to live a new life and create new memories. Try to leave the past behind as much as he can and live in present.

But only if life was so easy...He hailed a cab and went to his aunt's place.

Dong Fu was asked to stay with his aunt for a few days. Christin white, born as Feng Yiefie was elder sister of Sui's mom, Feng Sara Jin. She left the country and went to America after she finished her high school, where she met Richard White who was Chinese American.

After Sara Jin passed away, Christin took Sui with her to the states. Richard managed businesses both in America and back in the home country.

But three years ago he liquidated all his assets in the States and they moved back to China.

Christin had eight-year old girl named Rihanna and a nineteen years old son named Robert.

Dong Fu had no idea who Sui's father was nor did his aunt. There were a lot of things he didn't know about and his aunt avoided talking about it.