23. Captain Ma Yo

Sam was frozen stiff by that kiss, but Dong Fu didn't want to give up on his act. He pulled Sam closer, whispering things in his ears. Sam wanted to hit this person in his head. But after listening to many things Dong Fu promised, Sam melted. He was his best friend but also a greedy human being.

Sam smiled and opened the passenger door of his car for Dong Fu. He was full of smiles. The two drove away quickly. Liang, on the other hand, was left alone standing. His hands were clenched into a fist. He didn't want to accept the fact that he was jealous. He gave himself many excuses to calm his mind.

He left Feng's villa and went to his dad's mansion. There was a police vehicle at the entrance. Liang's eyes narrowed. He directly went to his father's study. From outside he could hear people talking.

He knocked on the door. He heard his father's voice asking him to come in. Liang saw captain Ma Yo sitting, his dad and another man who was his father's lawyer.

"What is this about?" Liang asked.

His father's expressions weren't so good, "Nothing, we will talk tomorrow."

Liang looked at the captain who was full of mocking expressions. "Are you in trouble dad?"

"No...." Before his father could say something further, Liang asked, "Is this about Feng Sui?"

The lawyer's gaze sharpened, "Liang, don't speak a word. I will handle this." Captain Ma Yo smiled sinisterly.

Liang looked at his father, "Dad, what did you do?"

His father rose up in anger, "Liang, stop this now. Go to your room and wait there."

"I am not a child. I want to know what this is about." Liang exploded back. He didn't want to believe his father could try and hurt someone. He had avoided Feng Sui as he had asked. There was no reason for his father to hurt the other person.

"So, you are involved too? That would make two arrests?" Captain Ma Yo's expression was that of a hungry predator.

"If you had to make an arrest, you would have already. So for whatever reason, you are here for, speak out. My clients won't be answering any of your questions. If you have evidence, please enlighten me with it." Wang's lawyer wasn't someone easy to cross paths with. But Ma Yo wasn't going to be bullied either.

"They don't have to answer my questions but they will have to listen to me. And as you said I am not here to make an arrest. I am here just to rub shit on your faces." Captain Ma Yo took some photographs from the folder. All the photos were shot near FW company building.

"This man here is a local thug, he accepts money for odd jobs. As long as you pay, no questions asked. Three days after Feng Sui's attack, we found this scum loitering around his work area. When he saw the patrol car, he turned and left. The next day we found this person near Sandalwood compounds. That is Feng Sui's current residential address."

"He was there because he had failed in completing his job. It's your luck that he didn't say anything. But we found four million of his debt repaid just before Feng Sui's attack. But that is no evidence either....."

"So, we had to let him go. I had someone follow him and he met this man." Ma Yo threw another photo in front of Elder wang, who didn't even look at it. He kept starring a Ma Yo with burning eyes. It was Wang's lawyer who took the photo in his hand. Ma Yo continued, "That man works for you, Mr. Wang. His qualifications are much higher and so is his salary to drive you around. My guess is he is your cleaner. He does all dirty jobs for you. But meeting someone in public is also not a crime."

"We did some digging, and three of that scum's men left the country immediately after Feng Sui's attack. We have their information and their blood type matches the one we found on Feng Sui's clothes." Ma Yo threw some of Feng Sui's photos in bloody clothes and the crime scene photos. Liang looked at them and his hands started shaking looking at the amount of blood on Sui's clothes.