71. Recordings [Part 1]

Vote, vote, vote.... Just please don't forget to vote.. Wwuuuuuuuuuu. The author is crying crocodile tears.... I want to save them for the next chapter though.

Record 1

Dr- "Hello there, I am Dr. Matthew. How are you doing?"

Yang- "...."

Dr- "How old are you?"

Yang- "...."

Dr- "I am here to help you, your new friend."

Yang- "...."

Dr- [Sighs]

Record 2

Dr- "Hello Yang, how are you doing today?"

Yang- "Why are you here again?"

Dr- "I told you I was going to be your friend. I am here to talk to you."

Yang- "Pffft... A friend? Do you think I don't know the reason why you are here? You are here because you think that there is something wrong with my brain, just like my brothers think of me."

Dr- "Do you think that there is something wrong with your brain?"

Yang- [Chuckles] "Of course not. See doc, you are only wasting your time being here. You are also ruining my moment, I don't want to talk to you."

Dr- "What would you like to do then?"

Yang- "Find my brother. He ran away the moment I tried to cage him."

Dr- "Maybe he didn't want to be caged."

Yang- "...."

Record 3

Yang- "For how many more days are we going to do continue this?"

Dr- "I told you earlier, I want to be your friend and talk to you. So, until we become good friends, I will be here."

Yang- "Great, if you want to be my friend, you will have to do something for me."

Dr- "And what is that?"

Yang- "Find where my stupid brothers are hiding Philip."

Dr- "The one you mentioned last time?"

Yang- "Yes, my second brother is keeping us away from each other. I want him back."

Dr- "Did you ask your father?"

Yang- "He wouldn't tell me. Can you help me with that?"

Dr- "I will talk to your father about it and see where it goes."

Yang- "Good, I don't want to speak anything further."

Record 4

Yang- "Why are you so late? I have been waiting for you. Did my father mention anything about where Philip is?"