31. Meet the Anderson's

Sam and his wife rushed to the hospital. He was still wearing his pajamas and just wore a coat on the outside. His hairs were a mess and he had forgotten to wear his glasses. He entered the common ward searching and calling out, "Dong Fu..... Fu....?"

Dong Fu didn't have any injuries except for his left leg, which had minor muscle pain. But Liang still insisted that he should let the doctor examine it.

When Sam found Dong Fu all good, he let out a sigh and said with an enraged voice, "Where is that scumbag who tried to beat my family's Rose?"

Dong Fu was shaking his head telling him to stop talking, but Sam didn't catch that.

"What did you just call him?" Liang asked, pushing the curtain aside. He was on the other side of the curtain getting treatment for his hand. He had punched the man's face a lot harder than he had thought. His knuckles had turned slightly red. He didn't know what made him punch the other person with so much aggression. But the moment the man hurt Feng Sui, an anonymous feeling arose in his heart. He couldn't help but to stand and beat their asses.

Dong Fu covered his head with a blanket and let Sam reply whatever he wanted to. Sam saw that his friend had sold him out and started thinking of excuses. He smiled awkwardly, "I was saying... I.. Was... saying nothing... I am still half asleep, still.... still dreaming."

Sam's wife stared at him and his friend giggled from under the sheets. He wanted to cry, what had he not sacrificed for this idiot. He even looked like a donkey stammering for words in front of his wife.

"Ahhh..." Liang didn't speak further and closed the curtain. He had heard Sam calling him, 'Dong Fu', maybe he misheard it? He stood up and said, "I am going to buy coffee."

Sam heard him walking away from behind the curtains. Sam's wife was a nurse in the same hospital. So she went to speak with the ones in charge, to ask about Dong Fu's condition.

After their trip to London, Sam told her the truth about Dong Fu. At first, she thought her husband was having delusions and couldn't get over the death of his friend. But, she accepted the fact later on.

Sam sat beside Dong Fu and said, "Liang left, where is that cheap scumbag who beat you?" He was a little angry. He and his wife were in a nice romantic mood, and it was spoiled by a phone call.

Dong Fu sighed, "In the custody, I don't even know who told you about this incident. You should be careful of what you call me in the public. Even if you panic, you have to call me Feng Sui. It's good that Laing didn't hear it clearly."

"Hmmmmm.... My bad.... But...." Sam scolded him, "You should have called me informing about this and not Liang. What if you were heavily injured?" He looked at Dong Fu who was almost to tears because of his scolding. He sighed, "Did you get any answers from that trash?"

"Of course, he is just some small rookie who was paid in cash to do the job. There is no contact other than that whatsoever. All he was told to do was, beat me up a little to scare me and drop a message, 'WAREHOUSE'. Dong Fu said and continued.

"They want me to look into the warehouse. I also think the car accident Sui was in... They just wanted to scare him into giving them what they want. They will keep attacking me in the future until they get it." Dong Fu scratched his chin.

"But he ended up dying...." Sam replied.

"That is something they don't know and I hope they never find out." Dong Fu replied.

Sam asked, rubbing his eyes, "What you want to do now? Give them what they are looking for?"

"No, if I do that, there is no guarantee they will keep me alive. I'll think about it a little, I can't simply visit the warehouse either. What if they blow up the place and then blame it on me? I don't want to go down in history as a terrorist." Dong Fu was more worried about his name rather than him dying.