62. Addicted to Games.

Once they left the studio, Dong Fu held Xu Hao's neck and pulled him closer. "I am doing everything I can to secure you a place in the next year's New York fashion week. If you screw this up, your career is done. If your image is ruined in the eyes if Mr. Park, he will go out there and tell others you are not worth it. If you want to go back to singing and working in bars again, you can continue to behave like this." His speech though was stern, his tone was soft.

Xu Hao was almost about to cry, "I was scared, of... Of your.." He started stammering.

Dong Fu sighed, "Do I look like I am angry right now?"

Xu Hao looked into Dong Fu's eyes. They were calm as a lake and as beautiful as a blue sky. The rage and anger he had seen earlier, emitting from the man's body had disappeared. Those blue eyes were filled with nothing but concern and worry. They were so similar to what he had seen when he was a child. "No." He replied, avoiding his gaze.

"I won't be there to protect you always, nor Sam. There will be more intimidating eyes on you in the future. There would always be people who will try to scare you, demoralize you and make you quit. You can't submit to them or let them control your emotions. Now go and complete your shoot. I want you to give your best performance. Mr. Park should leave this place with smiles on his face." Dong Fu rubbed back of Xu Hao's neck and then stroked his head twice.

Xu Hao bit his lower lip and asked the question that was confusing his mind, "Aren't you angry at Liang and the other man being close to each other?"

Dong Fu chuckled, "How old do you think I am?" He shook his head and started walking away in the opposite direction of the studio.

Xu Hao touched the back of his neck where Dong Fu had placed his hand, "Though you have a different face, you can't change some of your old habits." He waited until Dong Fu disappeared into the elevator. Then turned back and walked back to the studio. His break was over. Mr. Park was a little upset and disappointed in him earlier. But now he saw a weird spark rise in his eyes. Xu Hao smiled, "I am ready." He said confidently.

Mr. Park's Lips curved upwards as he adjusted the camera, "What changed?"

Xu Hao smiled, "You will never know."

The rest of the shoot went smoothly. Xu Hao's poses and actions were as good as Sam had imagined. The boy was meant to climb higher in the modeling field. Photographer Park was really amazed by his change in attitude. The way he gazed at the camera lens, the way he posed expressed everything. His eyes conveyed his emotions.

After the shoot was over, everyone praised Xu Hao for his talent. Sam was proud of him and the young boy's face was flushed red by listening to everyone's compliments. Mr. Park didn't pay any attention to Liang after this, which made his mood really gloomy. Remington saw his mood change and smiled.

Though Dong Fu left the studio, he was sitting in his office looking at camera feed. He also received a text message from Sam that everything went well. Dong Fu zoomed the camera on a man wearing a red dress shirt and black jeans. He knew who the man was working for, but he needed confirmation. He called the security office downstairs. "I want you to check the employee information of someone."

After he received what he needed, he quickly sent a few texts from his new phone. It was time, he dealt with the rest of the scum in his life. He smiled, looking at Liang's reaction on the computer. After the team had finished everything, Liang left the studio. While moving out he bumped his shoulders with the man wearing the red dress shirt. But what caught Dong Fu's eyes was Remington following Liang. Dong Fu's eyes narrowed and he stood up from his chair. "That son of a.."

Liang was washing his face in the washroom. After cooling down his temper, he wiped his face. He leaned his head on the wall and sighed. He was so engrossed in his own thoughts, he didn't hear Remington enter the washroom after him.