72. Recording [Part 2]

This is an important chapter. Don't want to vote for the chapter? Fine, vote for this baby... Let those eyes melt your frozen hearts.. Okay.. The author has finally lost her mind.. I want to write a smut scene  but our cupcakes are miles apart.. So myself will have to wait.. I don't know about you all though..

Do you want a smut scene?

Record 90

Dr- "How are you feeling these days?"

Yang- "Better."

Dr- "What's wrong, something on mind?"

Yang- "Teen hormones?"

Dr- "Have you been taking your medication? I have increased the dosage."

Yang- "No, I don't. I flushed them all down the toilet."

Dr- "..........."

Yang- "Pffffttt... HAHAHAHAHA... You should have just seen your face. Hahahaha... I am taking my medication, how else am I supposed to get better?"

Dr- "That's good. Have you been having thoughts about keeping pets?"

Yang- "No, now that I think about it... It was so stupid of me to even think like that."

Dr- "You are telling me the truth?"

Yang- "Do you think I am LYING?"

Dr- [Sighs] "How are your friends?"

Yang- "Busy..... Liang is busy and so is Daniel. Why would they have time for someone like me?"

Dr- "Since you have been behaving well these few weeks, I will ask your father to reward you."

Yang- "Sure..."

Dr- "Also, you are going to turn fourteen in two months, so I will ask him to make it a little special."

Yang- "Thanks, this is your 90th weekly session with me."

Dr- "It is..... Take your medication on time. We will meet next week."

Yang- "Of course, what am I going to do without you? Father only listens to you whenever it comes to me. So you are very, very special."

Dr- "Thanks."

Yang- [Chuckles]

Dr- "Why are you laughing?"

Yang- "I'll ask you a question. How many cards does a pack have?"