83. Locked in the house.

It didn't take long for Captain Ma Yo to close the case. The cops found the newly purchased clothes at the hotel where Jia stayed during her vacation. The CCTV showed Jia returning home, she hadn't talked to anyone in particular. The person who had sold Jia, the poisonous berry plant was a licensed trader. According to his statement, he had explained the consequences of the plant. The girl had informed him, that it was her hobby to raise strange plants. He also had the CCTV footage to back up his claim.

Captain Ma Yo had also personally interrogated Sam. Sam had an alibi on the day Jia died, he was at  the board meeting. He also informed that a package was received by him containing Dong u's 'will'.

He also expressed how after reading its content. The news about Dong Fu's death being a murder caused havoc in the society. Jia's suicide note was leaked out by someone. The people bad-mouthed Jia and her mother for their greed.

Once again, Dong Fu's face was printed in all newspapers and media channels. His previous lawyers were sued, Yu Ra was also taken into custody for interrogation. Though Sam was not affected, it was a lot to take in for Silver. Though she was happy, her friend finally got the justice he deserved, the entire incident brought back memories. Sam took this opportunity to confess the truth.

Silver was left baffled, she didn't believe it. It took a lot of stories, confessions, and apologies to finally make her believe. The only reason Dong Fu survived her curses and beatings was because he was miles away, but that didn't leave Sam with any mercy. He was carefully kicked and beaten to rest in bed for the whole week. Silver and Dong Fu finally had a long heart to heart conversation on the phone. The woman had cried rivers and couldn't wait to meet the boy who was now almost ten years younger than her.

Liang's health improved, he complained about his frustration from time to time. Ten weeks of complete recovery and still he wasn't allowed to eat his tofu. The doctors did allow him to have fun while taking certain precautions, his boyfriend was treating him like a fragile glass.

They were seated at the airport, waiting for their flight. They were having a quick stop in Paris, where they were about to board a flight back to Beijing. There was still an hour left, Liang glanced around to find familiar faces dressed up like normal citizens and tourists. He leaned closer to Dong Fu's ears, "For how long they will be monitoring us?"

Dong Fu glanced up from the book he was reading. He looked at the handsome face and licked the other's nose, "Till we get back home, safe and sound." The tickle on his nose turned Liang's eyes dark, filled with lust. He narrowed his eyes, burying his face in the crook of the other's neck, "You are playing with fire." He took a deep breath, sniffing the other's scent. He couldn't wait to devour the other.

"Would you please stop it? What if someone clicks a picture of us like this?" Dong Fu complained.

Liang pecked on the other person's ears, "I am wearing a cap, a mask, and sunglasses. Even if they click our picture, they wouldn't recognize me. Besides, the rumors about you hating me have reached the sky and high. My fans are already cursing you on social media for suppressing my career." His voice was hoarse and deep, awakening Dong Fu's hidden desires. He gulped and looked away. Liang chuckled, "Don't hide it, I know you want it as much as I do." His hands were already traveling to unspeakable places.

Dong Fu glared at him, "Stop it, you are making it difficult for me."

Liang placed his hands around the other's waist, pretending to act spoiled. The two lovers continued being intimate and lovey-dovey, making others eat a hell lot of dog food. Before boarding the flight, Dong Fu was informed that someone had clicked their pictures. He sighed, once they were on the flight, he asked Liang to change his clothes. By the time their flight landed, the pictures had already gone viral. They were all over social media, talking about Feng Sui's mystery lover.