8. Meeting a Plastic

Dong Fu didn't want to visit the warehouse, not while there were people following him. If that storage unit held his millions, or gold bars, he wouldn't want to share it with any jerks, especially those who had no proper training in keeping watch on people.

These people were so bad and clumsy at following Dong Fu, their every move made the other person want to go and slap the one who had hired them.

But he didn't want to be so obvious, so he let them be. The only privacy he had was in his apartment. He sighed, his life was difficult.

He went to a supermarket near his apartment in the afternoon. He bought some vegetables and rice, chicken and beef.

At the entrance of his apartment building, he saw a familiar face. A tall handsome man in his mid-thirties wore glasses with a golden frame.

He was wearing a red sweater, black jeans, and a long black coat. He stood straight as soon as he saw Dong Fu.

"What are you doing here?" Dong Fu spouted.

Sam looked behind him, then pointed at himself with a questionable look, "are you talking to me?"

"Ahhh, well... yes.. no... I was asking myself." Now that someone was following him, there was no way he could speak with Sam. He would find some other way to tell this person who he was. Also, DongFu had a score to settle with this guy for hanging up his call, saying he was hallucinating to be someone else.

Dong Fu walked away in direction of his apartment.

"Wait, you must be Feng Sui. I was looking for you." Sam hurried after Dong Fu.

Dong Fu looked at the two men, standing few steps away, pretending to mind their own business,

Sam started walking by Dong Fu's side, "I am Zhang ling, I heard from someone you were searching for me?"

"Oh..." Dong Fu stopped, he kept the grocery bags on the ground. "I assume the one who told you was Conrad? He also told you how I looked like, for you to recognize me."

Sam rubbed back of his neck, "Yeah, don't blame him. Though what he described was true. You have beautiful eyes. So you were the one who wanted to sell the piano?"

'The one who wanted to play is dead, why are you asking now?'Dong Fu thought. "Yeah, earlier I did."

"Do you still wish to sell it?" Sam asked.

Dong Fu eyes him up and down, "You play?" He knew Sam didn't but he hadn't spoken to him for so long, he just wanted to keep talking. He wanted to hug this man and cry in his arms complaining about how miserable his life was. More he wanted to complain was how the great Buddha stole his previous wealth.

"No, it was.. someone else wanted to buy it." Sam replied.

"I am not selling it anymore." Dong Fu replied with a smile. Why would he, he wanted it in his past life, now he has it.

"Please, I will make it to your worth, name your price. Can't you reconsider selling?" Sam sounded a little desperate.

Dong Fu's eyes brightened, thinking of a blank cheque, but he wouldn't steal from this man. He starred straight into the other person's eyes, "Convince me."

"My friend wanted to buy it. He passed away but he wanted that particular piano. As his last wish, I was wondering if I could have it. I want to later donate it in his name to a music school." There was a hint of sorrow in Sam's eyes. Looking at him like that broke Dong Fu's heart.

Dong Fu sighed inwardly, "I'll think about it. Can you leave your business card? I'll contact you if I change my mind." There, it was easy. Now he just had to call him, to talk to him in private. Conrad wasn't a nutcase as he thought, he was very useful.