52. Orchids

Dong Fu returned to his apartment after a short break. He took an empty box and started packing all Liang's things in it. He picked up his last remaining white shirt and sniffed it. He grinned and kept it back in the closet. He taped the box and sent the package to the courier.

After that, he returned to the company to take care of a few matters at hand. That day he was surrounded by a domineering air around him. He wore a three-piece black suit and a long coat on top of it. His hairs were perfectly set showcasing his sexy forehead. His pure white visage made one's hand itch to feel it. His pace was commanding and every step sent an earth shaking chill down the body.

His eyes were cold yet glistened beautifully. There was no smile, but an attitude that could kill anyone with his confidence. He looked unusually attractive yet his aura was threatening making one think twice before approaching him directly.

Everyone turned their heads to glance at him. He took off his outer coat and threw it at his assistant, who was waiting for him in the lobby downstairs. Liang saw him from far, his eyes dropped in grief. He had hurt the Dong Fu so deeply, that he had no choice, but to secure his broken heart by changing his attitude to a more dominating one.

For the past three months, Dong Fu and Liang were very close. Almost everyone in the company knew about it. Some even teased Sam saying his husband found a new wife. Sam could only sigh and wonder what makes him look like a wife. Dong Fu was the flower, but who would explain it to them.

Sam observed the changes in his friend's attitude. He could only raise brows and smile. He also saw the look in Liang's eyes. He only smirked, Dong Fu had told him what happened and he lit a silent candle for Liang. Xu Hao, who was standing next to him also observed the change, "Did they break up?"

Sam's brows twitched, "Yes, you bear it in your mind. If you ever fall in love and break up, it will only ruin your career. Look at Liang, his expressions are that of a ship at the bottom of the sea."

"Who says I would sulk? If breakup will give me a personality like senior Sui, I would fall in love a hundred times without thinking. Should I find a wife or a husband? I am still wondering if I am bisexual." Xu Hao nodded and crossed his arms.

Sam snapped on his head, "You can only think nonsense all the time."

"Ah, why are you hitting me? Are you are saying it's a shame to be like senior Sui? You just wait and see if I don't tell him about this." Xu Hao frowned.

Sam sighed and shook his head. Although this person was tall like a mountain had a brain of a child. He was very naughty and never failed to embarrass Sam in public. Xu shifted closer to Sam and asked, "Daddy, didn't you punch senior Liang for hurting the rose?"

Sam smiled and patted his head gently, "Roses have thrones. If you try to hurt them, you would only get pricked in return."

Xu Hao nodded and he too lit a candle in his heart for his highness.

In the evening Sam was discussing something with Dong Fu about Xu Hao. He wanted Xu to participate in a fashion runway, but Dong Fu wouldn't agree. He said he isn't ready yet. Fashion shows, though looked easy, they need a lot of confidence to walk comfortably. The first impression should be good enough to attract attention. He informed Sam to continue getting him used to the cameras more.

As they walked Dong Fu's pace slowed down. Yang was waiting for him at the front desk. When the man saw him, he smiled. He walked in front of Dong Fu, "Are you busy going somewhere?"

Dong Fu turned to Sam and told him to meet him later. Sam nodded, then bowed lightly greeting Yang and left. Dong Fu smiled politely and guided Yang to the visitor's Lounge. At first, Yang wanted to take him out for a coffee. But the man never gave him a chance.