30. Now, we are even.

Dong Fu's days became more occupied. The legal department had sent him contracts that were pending for approval. Director's Xie's historical drama 'The brother's Choice', selected three actors from FW which was a big win for the company.

Dong Fu agreed to be Xie's third prince only if he agreed to his one condition. He wanted Xie to find a minor supporting role for Xu Hao.

Xu Hao was amongst the five teens that Dong Fu had found. The four had found minor supporting roles in other dramas and movies. But Xu Hao didn't, he was busy with photo shoots for clothing brands. Director Xie's drama was a good platform to boost one's image.

The director had no choice but to hold an onion under his nose and accept Dong Fu's condition. The character of the third prince was very important and he couldn't let just anyone act it.

At first, he was very cranky and reluctant. He found a minor king's guard character, who didn't have lines and would die early.

Dong Fu was not amongst those who would accept cheating. All he and to say that Director and his Boo, would never be able to see Lala's pups in the future. Director Xie cried rivers and finally greeted his teeth to give him a better role.

He was unhappy at first. But after watching Xu Hao's acting, he was offered the role of a scholar who accompanied the third prince. Sam was very happy about it.

With that taken care of, Dong Fu also passed a watch endorsement to Xu Hao, which was going to come out on the television before the drama's Airdate.

One reason he could pass the endorsement so easily was, the advertising agency was being stingy to pay huge amount that Dong Fu was asking for himself. So they settled for the Xu Hao, whose skills Dong Fu praised himself.

That was something Dong Fu did on purpose, to give opportunity to the younger generation. He had forgotten he was twenty-two himself, but the habits were habits. The boy was already at the height of 180cms at the age of sixteen and he had a bright future ahead.

The company had also placed a newly formed boy band under Sam, which made his days even busier. He rarely got time to chat with his friend.

Dong Fu was working late at night. It was already eleven pm. The accounting department head knocked on his door. "Aren't you going home?" He asked.

Dong Fu smiled at him, "Tomorrow there will be a board meeting. I still have to verify these files before they are placed before the board for approval. You are leaving?"

"Yeah, I am done for today. I will be busy tomorrow after all those files get the board's approval." He smiled and waved at Dong Fu. The clock continued ticking. The entire eighteenth floor was empty except for one workaholic person.

If there were anyone at the company, that would be the artists who were completing their photo shoot, training or script reading. But that would be on the sixteenth floor. The first five floors were used by the company staff and artists who were provided with accommodation at a cheaper rent.

He continued working when his office lights suddenly flickered. He raised his head and furrowed his brows. But after a while, they were back to normal. He continued working when it happened over and the light went off in his office.

He sighed and fixed the emergency light. After a while, the lights on the entire floor went off. Dong Fu's eyebrows twitched. He called the security office on the ground floor, but their line came busy.

His lips curved upwards in an evil smile when he heard the elevator sound. There was silence everywhere and the sound echoed on the entire floor. Since the elevator was working, it wasn't a power cut out. It only meant someone deliberately cut the power to the lights. The only source of light on the entire floor was the emergency light that was lit in his office. 'Some people just don't have patience.' He thought.