100. It was you

Ziyi woke up in an unknown room. She glanced around, she was lying on a comfortable mattress. It was soft and big enough to settle three.

The room was clean, and the glass windows indicated that she was still in the city, maybe in one of the hotels.

She got up and started searching for her phone. When she didn't find any of her belongings, she reached out for the hotel phone, but it was dead.

She went for the door and found that it was locked. She called out for help but no one came. She waited for hours and kept trying to break the door.

She even tried throwing the furniture at the window to break the glass. When nothing worked, she sat on the bed, crying.

She had no idea about what had happened. They left the court in a hurry. They knew things weren't going to end well.

Aiko promised that they would be able to leave the country before anything happened. And, now here she was, locked in a room.

The last memory she had was going to the airport. They had hired a taxi driving them away from the courthouse. But she blacked out somewhere in between.

After weeping for hours, she finally got herself together. Since there was nothing to do, she switched on the television. At first, she was scared to find out the truth about what might have happened. Long hours of crying, had finally given her the courage to face the reality.

She laughed when she saw the two men kissing on the screen. The news had shocked the country. Though the kiss was innocent, it was still unacceptable in people's eyes. But the couple didn't care.

She read the headlines where it was mentioned that Feng Sui wasn't found guilty. Also, the fact that the butler was arrested. The police were now searching for Aiko Tanata, who possibly killed her husband and framed Feng Sui for the crime.

However, there was no mention of her name. That provided her with a little relief. They were only looking for Aiko and not her.

"Feel better?" the question made Ziyi jump. She looked at the stranger who was standing at the door. She knew the person, it was the woman who had accompanied Feng Sui as a date on the night of the party.

Blondie turned the couch to face the bed, then took a seat. Crossing her legs, she smiled at the woman in front of her.

Ziyi was still shocked, "How did you get in?"

"Just the way others do, through the door," Blondie replied.

"Who are you?" Ziyi asked.

"No one significant," Blonde said.

"Where is Aiko?" Ziyi asked.

"I don't know, we found you alone in the car. The driver was nowhere and so was Aiko. The people found you unconscious and called your husband. We picked you up later."

"She left me alone?" Ziyi asked with bafflement

"Possibly," Blondie suggested.

"Where is Sam? I want to talk to him."

Blondie smirked, "He sends his regards." She gave Ziyi, a stack of papers. "Sign them, you can read it if you want, but it won't make a difference. You don't have a choice to make any changes to the conditions."

Ziyi kept turning the pages, "He is divorcing me?"

"Yeah, and you are not getting anything extra from him. You have stolen enough and that's his gift for you to keep. He had his lawyer start working on it the day he found out the truth about you."