64. Cheating Uncle

Having received a kick on his butt, Dong Fu had no choice but to wake up. "The contract has been framed to be signed today. Get out of bed, let's go."

Dong Fu scratched his head, running his hand through his soft hair. He sat on the bed with his legs crossed, looking at the culprit who had kicked him. He stared at Sam, who was folding his blanket, "Let's go, boy." Sam voiced.

"I am no boy. I am a man, a grown-up man." Dong Fu rebelled.

Sam rolled his eyes, "A grown-up man doesn't play city building games. Get your ass off the bed, we have to be in the office by ten." Sam kept the folded blanket on the bed.

Dong Fu yawned, "Remind me to kick you out of my apartment tonight."

Sam teased, "Oh please, I am going home. How the hell in the world did you convince my wife? She even said she was sorry."

Dong Fu shrugged his shoulders and smiled smugly. Sam squinted and kicked him once more before storming out of his room.

The two handsome men walked through the company doors, gaining everyone's attention. A few hours ago, the beast had created havoc by making everyone wait past midnight. And, here they were looking fresh and handsome as always. Though Sam had nothing to do with Dong Fu's outrageous actions, he was chronicled as his partner in crime.

Dong Fu's lawyer was waiting for them in the visitor's lounge. He had all the papers and contract ready. After they exchanged a few words, they directly went to the eighteenth floor. Once they stepped out of the elevator, instead of taking left where Dong Fu's office was located, they proceeded in the opposite direction.

Right outside the president's office, the assistant's chair was empty. Dong Fu stopped his pace, "Take out your phone and start recording a video. If we are lucky, we might encounter something smutty."

Sam grinned and did the same. Dong Fu took a deep breath and in one stride, walked in the president's office. Other than Richards's wife, Christin White, nobody had the guts to push the door open without knocking. But Dong Fu was different. He was not here to kiss the man's ass, but rather kick it. The chief of police had already confessed that he accepted a bribe from Richard to send Ling Xiao into prison. But Dong Fu had more plans for his uncle White rather than simple prison life.

When the trio walked inside, Richard's assistant was sitting on his lap giggling, her back facing his chest. Her blouse was half open and his hands were squeezing her big boobs. When the door was slammed open, the two jumped up from the chair. The woman turned red in embarrassment and quickly fixed her blouse before rushing out of the office.

Richard's expression was like that of a scared cat. However, knowing that it wasn't his wife, his face eased. "Didn't anyone teach you to knock on the door?" He asked his nephew.

Dong Fu replied, "Oh, no. They didn't, I just love barging in on people who are cheating behind their wife's back. My aunt would be delighted to know what your hands were exploring."

Richard's eyes narrowed, "You wouldn't." There was a slight threat attached to his tone.

Dong Fu smirked and took a seat opposite Richard, "You may never know." Sam took a seat next to Dong Fu.

Richard's eyes widened when he saw a phone in Sam's hand, with its flashlight on. He looked at Dong Fu and asked a silent question. Dong Fu asked Sam to put the phone away and smiled at his uncle, "It's all filmed, I am pretty sure, those boobs were also recorded pretty well."

Richard's one eyebrow rose and he scoffed, "At least, my hands were on boobs. You have dicks in your mouth, you faggot."

Dong Fu licked his lower lip wickedly, "I have never concealed what I like and dislike. I seriously don't care what other people think about me either. Also, I don't go just hooking up with anybody. Damn, that would be so dangerous. Nowadays, you can get STDs from anyone. You should probably do a test soon."