70. Only if You Knew

AN-Don't forget to vote, because I know you do... So, please vote..

Philip smiled and eyed at the handsome Chinese man sitting opposite him. Liang touched the tip of his nose feeling awkward, "I do know that Yang has been obsessed over me for a long time."

Daniel scoffed, "But nothing proves Dong Fu was murdered by Yang. We don't know who else were involved in it other than his sister."

Philip sighed and turned to Liang, "The reason I believe Yang killed Dong Fu was jealousy. I tried to get some proof on it, but I couldn't find any and can only assume certain things. I investigated Yang's life after Dong Fu's death."

"Since the club incident, Yang has been secretly dating Dong Jia, Dong Fu's sister. My men spotted them together on some occasions. As much as everyone knew, the Dong family's siblings were close to each other. So I wondered what made Jia suddenly decide to kill her brother? Why wait for all these years to kill him? Don't say it was wealth because her brother gave her everything she ever asked for. Also, why keep their relationship a secret?"

Daniel looked at Laing, "But I thought he was gay." Liang frowned at him.

Philip replied, "He isn't. Trust me, for Yang its mere attraction and game. It's simply entertainment for him. People are just toys in his eyes. He would kill anyone who would try to snatch things away from him. And after that kiss, in his eyes Dong Fu had stolen Liang away from him."

"How can you help us? We have to find some proof against him to take him down." Liang asked.

Philip shook his head, "I can't, I tried. My uncle tried and so my brothers. Yang has made new friends over the years. There is no dirty trail left behind by him. I hired some people to get close to Dong Jia, but Yang had hired people to keep watch on her too. Even my father trusts him. I can give you the information, but nothing more than that."

"I tried getting rid of the piece of shit, but it didn't work. I do not stay in London for more than twenty-four hours because of that nut job. I took a huge risk to sneak into his room to find some evidence, but that was it. I am really scared. I have bodyguards with me the whole time. He is a monster. Yeah, I know it's pathetic for a man to be scared. But you have no idea what Yang is capable of.'' He looked at Liang. ''Do you think all the boys with whom you slept are doing well? I could never date anyone for more than a week. Though Yang didn't approach me directly, he made sure, I could never have a companion in my life.''

"So, it's a dead-end? We can't do anything?" Daniel asked.

Philip shook his head, "Not entirely, there is one way." The two young men waited for him to speak further. "Only one person has been able to stall his actions until now. It's Feng Sui."

"What are you implying?" Liang asked.

Philip replied, "Like I said it before, someone is keeping him safe."

"Who?" Daniel asked.

Philip answered, "It's Feng Sui's father."

"The one who went missing?" Daniel queried further.

Philip nodded, "Although his name was cleared of all charges, nobody knows where he is. But he is alive, I am sure."

"If he was alive, why wouldn't he come and meet his son?" Daniel asked.

Philip shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, maybe he is already in contact, but I can't be sure of that." He looked at Daniel, "Recently, when Feng Sui had gone missing, you asked for help from Peter Rose."

Daniel nodded, "The Earl, yes. They have one scary security team for the royal family."

Philip smiled, "Yeah, but they don't use the team to find a third party and definitely not someone who is a foreign national. Also, Peter's son, Harold and Sui weren't exactly on good terms. So why would the royal help you? It got me curious and I tracked Peters's whereabouts and call records during those days. After you asked him for help, he hired a taxi service to travel outskirt of the city. I paid some cash to the taxi driver to spill some beans. He dropped the royal near an abandoned construction site on the highway. Other than the abandoned small construction structure and a farm next to it, there is nothing nearby. I wondered which royal hires a taxi to go to an isolated location without a guard?"