45. Drugged

Two days passed since Dong Fu had kicked Liang. But he calmed down soon after that. But Liang got busy with work. They hardly got time to see each other. They spoke on the phone whenever they had free time.

Today Liang and Xu Hao had a clothing brand photo shoot. Sam was with Xu Hao helping him with everything. Liang talked to Sam about Dong Fu's odd behaviour. Sam blamed himself for it. If he hadn't rushed Liang from Italy, maybe he would have been able to finalize the contract.

At the end of the day, Dong Fu never blends business with pleasure. When it comes to work, one needs to be disciplined. But at the same time, Liang knew that wasn't the thing that bothered Dong Fu.

Dong Fu, on the other hand, was at the bar staring at the white marble rose. He remembered that morning when he came back from the gym, a limo was parked outside his apartment complex.

A tall and handsome man in a black suit was waiting for him leaning his back on the car. His broad shoulders, lean waist, and long legs surrounded him with alluring personality.

He had Phoenix eyes and a sharp jawline. His wheat coloured skin added more spiciness to his look. He was holding white roses and smiled when he saw Dong Fu.

Dong Fu's eyebrows arched as he kept staring at the good looking man. The manly beast was very handsome, better than Wang Liang. He walked and stood in front of stunned Dong Fu. He smiled and kissed the person on his cheek.

Dong Fu's eyes widened at the sudden intimate touch. Not only did the man introduce him as Yang, but he also asked Dong Fu out on a date. He also acknowledged that he knew Dong Fu was dating Liang, but still wanted the man to give him a chance.

Dong Fu was lost in deep thoughts. He gulped another drink and Mike filled his glass again. He kept the white marble rose back in his pocket. He was still on his sixth glass when a foreign man came and sat next to him, "Hi."

Dong Fu looked at him, average features, blonde hairs, and a playboy. He could tell with one look.

"Hello, Dong Fu replied politely."

"Can you speak English?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can." Dong Fu kept his answer short.

"That's good, can I buy you a drink?" He asked again.

Dong Fu pointed at his glass, "I already have one."

"I am Harold, a tourist here." He introduced himself.

"Feng Sui." Dong Fu replied and got back to his drink.

"You see that man, he said you are a model." Harold pointed out in the back. Dong Fu turned to see which man recognized him. He wasn't famous or anything. The moment he turned, Harold sneaked something in his drink. He was good at these things.

Dong Fu didn't see any man in particular who had eyes on him. He turned back and replied, "Must be mistaken."

He didn't want to continue with the conversation. The reason he came here was to spend some time alone. Mike was a little busy attending to another customer and asked him to wait a minute.

Dong Fu waited for him for a minute or two, then he started feeling dizzy. His belly felt heated like an oven and his throat started burning. His ears turned red and he started feeling heavy. His eyes started dropping slowly. He held on to the counter to support himself.

Harold touched his hand that was on the counter with his index finger, "you are a delicacy" he whispered in Dong Fu's ears.

Dong Fu's senses hadn't died yet, he knew he was drugged. He pushed the man's hand away. Mike saw that something was wrong with Dong Fu. He had just a few drinks, which Mike had prepared himself. They weren't strong enough to make a person lose balance. He came and asked if Dong Fu was Okay.