73. Recording [part 3]

Record 223

Dr- "The party last night was a blast. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Yang- "It was alright, I guess..... My brother, Philip was there to entertain my sight."

Dr- "How did you feel after witnessing him in person?"

Yang- "He looked manly, grown, way different from before... Not really my type, but I would still love to fuck and cage him."

Dr- ".................. ....... Who was the boy sitting on your lap after dinner? He seemed a little uncomfortable."

Yang- "Oh him? He is just a college student, doing an internship at one of our companies. He is nothing special. I use him for sex and other shit, like a slave's work."

Dr- "..... He allows you to control him?"

Yang- "It's not like he has a choice? He slept with one of his professors to get a higher score. That man is like forty-eight, married and blah blah. I have their sex tape, so he does everything that I ask him to do. I don't want to talk about him anymore."

Dr- "Oh... So, the boy in the dark maroon jacket was Wang Liang?"

Yang- "Oh yeah, you recognized him because of his Asian looks right?  [Chuckles]

Dr- " ...........He doesn't look anything like you had described him. Sweet, innocent, cute... Nothing."

Yang- "Yeah, he changed, puberty got to him. He grew taller and more handsome. He goes to the gym and stuff. I don't like it though. All girls get attracted to him. It's a good thing his eyes are never on them."

Dr- "Is he still in love with the actor?"

Yang- "Yeah, hopeless love... I told him a million times that love doesn't exist. But he just ignores my words."

Dr- "How do you feel about that?"

Yang- "I just pretend to be nice and sweet. I want him to fall for me, trust me and shit. Then I will just cage him and keep, fuck him every night and might also allow him to fuck my other slaves. But that depends on his behavior..." [Chuckles]

Dr- "....."

Yang-"Pfftt... I was joking, you don't have to make a weird face like you have seen a psychopath. I would have asked dad to discontinue this a long time ago. But I like to talk to you and you are my friend. I am not mentally ill or anything."

Dr-"It didn't look like that."

Yang- [sighs] "You get fooled very easily. Are you even a legitimate doctor?"

Dr- ".................. I heard that there was an incident at school last week."

Yang- "Oh, you mean the girl with a broken neck and skull?"

Dr- "............. .................... Did you know her?"

Yang- "Not really, she was in a different class."