35. Suspect

A loud ringing bell sounded in Dong Fu's ears. He reached out his hand, searching for the source of the noise with his eyes still closed. He slammed the alarm clock, making it fall on the ground with a thud. He smiled and turned to the other side snuggling into the warm blanket. A few minutes later his phone rang, making his eyebrows twitch. He hung up the call immediately.

He opened his eyes that emitted annoyance in them. He was enjoying a lovely dream. In his dream, Liang had hugged him and also kissed him on his forehead. He was going to say something, but the phone call had interrupted it.

He sat at the edge of the bed yawning. How wonderful life would be if that dream was real? He sighed....... He scratched his head and yawned again. He checked the time and his eyes opened wide. It was already past ten. His alarm would go off regularly at six am. That means he slept for an extra four hours.

He quickly got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. When he left the bathroom, he heard footsteps in the living room. His mind quickly grew alert immediately, he slowly tiptoed to the living room. His eyes widened with shock, "what are you doing here?"

Liang smiled, "Good morning, I stayed the night. It started snowing heavily after you slept, so I chose to spend the night here."

Dong Fu felt a little suspicious, he quickly went to his balcony to verify. There was no trace of snow. He turned and gave Liang a questioning look. Liang saw it and replied, "Oh, the sun is very bright, the snow melted."

Dong Fu was dumbfounded, but there was no reason for Liang to lie about this. He tried to recall what happened the night before. The only image he had in his mind was Gold showing off his furry butt. He looked at Gold who was happily chewing a bone. "Who gave you that?" The pup kept wagging his tail at Liang.

Dong Fu rolled his eyes, now he had to be careful even of dogs. Couldn't this charmer attract less attention? His phone rang again and the caller was Sam. Dong Fu picked up the call and heard Sam yelling on the other side. "Crazy idiot, have you looked at the time? It's past ten, you were supposed to text me at eight, informing that you were still alive. Why didn't you pick up my calls earlier? I was about to call the police."

"Is that Sam?" Liang's crispy voice fell on Dong Fu's neck. He turned and looked at the handsome face, which was only an inch away. Dong Fu's heart started beating. There was silence on the other side of the phone.

Liang didn't stop staring. Dong Fu lowered his gaze, his ears had a coat of red on it. Liang saw it and felt very satisfied. He turned and went to the kitchen.

Dong Fu's legs felt wobbly, 'What was that?' He held his beating heart and tried to calm it down.

"Was that Liang?" he heard Sam speak.

"Yeah... I drank a lot last night, so I overslept and couldn't pick up earlier. What happened?" Dong Fu asked.

"Did you two have sex?" His tone was surprising, yet uncomfortable. He felt like a parent whose son did naughty things behind his back, only because he was out of the city.

Dong Fu almost jumped, he turned his head to see if the other person was around and whispered, "No we didn't. I don't remember but I don't think we did. I don't feel pain... you know where."

"You are in pain?" Liang had appeared again behind him out of nowhere. He jumped like a rabbit and fled to the bedroom. Liang chuckled a little looking at the white bunny run away.

Dong Fu locked the door to his room. "What is it?" There was silence on the other side and then beep. The person had hung up. Dong Fu wanted to hit his head on the wall. But his phone rang again. Dong Fu picked up immediately, "Tell me the truth....." The other voice said.