13. Murdered

Dong Fu looked straight in Sam's eyes and chuckled, "Close the door and let's talk." His office space was small, around sixty square feet, the doors and windows were made of glass.

Sam sat opposite him, his expressions were dark. He knew that the man sitting in front wasn't a joke. Even if he was the one who played the prank, he couldn't scold him directly and patiently wait to listen to what he has to say.

Dong Fu smiled the whole time, his posture was constructive and confident. Sam couldn't figure out what the other person was thinking, whether he was thinking of this as a joke or would take this conversation seriously.

Since the other person didn't say anything, Sam asked, "Did you send me the roses?"

"I won't play around the bush anymore. Yes, I did." Dong Fu replied.

Sam narrowed his eyes, "How do you know all those things? Only me or a few people around Dong Fu would have known."

Dong Fu replied, "And you answered the question yourself."

Sam's eyes widened just a little. He had never seen Feng Sui earlier unless he was Dong Fu's secret friend. "You were close to him? Are you the white rose?" Sam wondered.

Dong Fu chuckled, "Alright, this is funny. But it's a good excuse if somebody gets a doubt in future. Do you believe in transmigration?"

"What nonsense you are spouting?" Sam asked with bitter tone, his patience was running out.

"It's me Sam, Dong Fu." He smiled.

Sam laughed for a while then turned his expression to a serious one, "You are mentally ill, and so am I if I believe your words."

Dong Fu sighed, "After the heart attack, I woke up in this body. I was confused too at first but now I have to live my fate. How else do you think I know all those small conversations I had with you? Ask me anything, I shall answer.

Sam smirked, "Child, do you think I will believe your play? You have a good talent for acting though, I'll give you that. If you wanted to attract my attention, you have it. I just don't know why you chose a prank like this to exhibit your acting talent."

"I am not acting. The last time you received a yellow rose was sixteen years ago. I wasn't ready to accept you as my agent at first, but after the movie 'a wordless memory' I gave you the first rose asking you to be my agent. You freaked out since you knew I was into men. At that time, Feng Sui was around five or six." Dong Fu replied seriously.

Sam shook his head, "No, I still don't believe you. there were people who knew about that incident. You could have asked them or you found out some way or another."

"Will you believe, after I tell your wife why you missed your wedding anniversary two years ago? What was her name again??..... She was Russian model right?" Dong Fu scratched his chin pretending to think.

Sam narrowed his eyes, "Are you trying to blackmail me? It's easy to find that information."

Sui smiled, "You might have seen me die but you didn't see me wake up in this body. Ask me anything, I will give you all answers." He sat up straight and sounded very confident.

Sam greeted his teeth, "Fine, when did we meet first?"

"At the company, I was fourteen and you were serving everyone in the meeting room coffee, you were a rookie. You wore a red shirt, and I commented that it was ugly."

"Something like that, others would also know. Which was the first movie you rejected?" Sam asked another question.

"It was 'Mad man's promise'. I had to reject because you had one night stand with the actress who was going to play the role of main female lead. And you had problems working with her on set." Dong Fu's lips curved up on one side, giving a mischievous smile like he was teasing the other person.