Extra

Long Xiao, packed the boxes one after the another. He had sold almost everything in the old villa. The old Wang came to help him the other day.

The man had gotten married and was living happily. Even Feng Sui had moved away. They left because they didn't want to be reminded of bitter memories.

The only one left behind was him. He sighed, it had been years since Sara died. Now he was in his early forties, maybe he should find happiness too.

The villa at Spring's Willow was sold to someone at a cheaper rate. He managed the FZ Entertainment since that was something Sara had started.

But he didn't want to live in that villa. He bought a small two-bedroom apartment recently and he would move in there.

The only thing left now was the old piano. He decided to donate it to the music school. At least someone would use it there.

He smiled taking a seat, then his fingers gently pressed the keys. Just one last time, he thought. He remembered the days when Sara would play for her son and he would watch.

The same tune, she had asked Feng Sui to play. But the boy had run away with his boyfriend and got married.

So now he was the only one left to play the melody. As the music was coming to end, he heard a thud sound. He immediately stopped playing, then squatted down.

His eyes widened when he saw a small creak under the piano. He pressed the creak and it opened into a small space.

There was a paper inside. Taking it out he stared at it. It was a photo, and behind it was an address and a few details.

All this time, it was placed here. But why, whom and why did it open only when he played the particular music. Did Sara knew something about it and hence asked specifically to play that music?

Did she want to leave this for Sui?

He immediately closed the secret compartment. Rushing to the garage, he started his car. The address was two hundred miles away. When he reached it was already afternoon.

He looked at the abandoned building, it was an old ice-cream factory. It wasn't working and had left there just like that.

The gate to the factory was locked because of which he had to climb over it. The area was vacated and old.

He entered the factory. There were some old machines, big containers. He followed the instructions to the first floor.

He continued following the instructions till he finally came across it. The entire factory wasn't functional but the one freezer was still working.

Opening it he found a tiny metallic container. His heart was beating faster knowing what was inside. He was scared, yet he opened the container.

The files inside were empty, but only a piece of paper left. He unfolded the paper, reading the most horrific thing he could ever think of.

YOU ARE LATE

He immediately fished out a phone, dialling a number. "I found it...  Yeah... Yeah... But.. But. Someone got here first. They got their hands on the virus."

The man on the other side disconnected the call, then looked at the person sitting in front of him. "What would you do if he finds out?" Orlando asked.

The old man smiled, "It's time my brother's dreams came true. He wanted to save the world. This is how we do it, by killing the unwanted population."

"So, when do we start?" Orlando asked.

"We did when Grace was born."