75. Never Married

An update after a long time.. Enjoy chapter 75 

Dong Fu and Sam rushed out of the company entrance at the fastest pace as possible. A tall blonde woman, wearing a black suit, sunglasses, and black pencil heels, stood near the SUV. Her hairs were tied high in a ponytail. She wore an expressionless face, which made her look intimidating but not scary. She saw the two handsome men approaching her and quickly opened the door to let them in the car.

Dong Fu saw Orlando seating in the passenger seat, "Will you explain to me why I was told that we are in danger?" He buckled the seat belt expecting a reply from the other party.

The driver's side door was opened, the blondie got in the car. She started the engine and stepped on the escalator driving them away from the company.

"Who are you guys and where is my wife?" Sam had a worried expression. Dong Fu had informed him in the elevator that a car was waiting downstairs to pick them up.

Dong Fu kicked the passenger's seat from behind, "Did you lose your voice along with your virginity?" He asked Orlando who was whistling and ignoring them like there was no one sitting in the back seat. There was no reply, the man continued giving them a cold shoulder.

The blondie rolled her eyes and slapped on the back of Orlando's head, "Ouch, what was that for?" He screeched in pain rubbing his head. The blondie pointed at the people sitting in the back seat.

"Oh, you guys are here already? Didn't see you earlier." He looked in the rearview mirror and gave a sinister smile. He continued, "Hello Sam, I am an ASSOCIATE of Feng Sui and your wife is safe. You spoke with her earlier on the phone, she is with another team. We will meet her shortly."

He completely avoided Dong Fu's question and shifted his attention towards the moving concrete buildings outside the window. His cold shoulder technique was working and the other occupants in the car could feel the strain between the two men. Dong Fu's lips twitched at how Orlando introduced him as his associate. His voice was filled with mockery, disgust, and hatred as if he was a scum cheating boyfriend. Dong Fu couldn't help but sigh inward at Orlando's childish behavior, "You are still upset about the dinner?"

Orlando squinted his eyes and snapped after being reminded of the most humiliating night in his life, "It was you who invited me for the dinner, ordered the most expensive wine and cuisine, and then ran out on me, leaving me alone to pay the bill when you clearly knew that I had forgotten my wallet."

Sam rolled his eyes, "So, I was not the only one who was treated like a goat, left in the desert to eat grass." Dong Fu glared at his best friend, passing unneeded comment.

Orlando smiled at Sam, "It's nice to know that we share a similar history. The immature child sitting next to you ran away the moment his daddy asked for his presence. Tell me, Sui, did you enjoy the night? Did he fuck you well until you couldn't walk anymore?"

Sam was baffled by what he heard, "What is he talking about? What daddy? Are you into older men who want to sleep with young beauties? Is someone blackmailing you to have sex with them? Did you join an escort company?"

Dong Fu was left with jaws open, listening to his friend's accusation, "Is that what you think of me?" Sam was silent, recollecting his words. He was about to say something in his defense when the other man waved his hand, "Save it." He turned his eyes at the front, "And you, are you throwing tantrum because of that night? Is this about the money?"

"Yes, Sherlock you owe me 2,479 dollars." Orlando pouted. The blondie chuckled lightly, "Your dad reimbursed him the money. He was more upset about you leaving him there like a teenage girl whose confession was rejected. It hurt his ego and also a pocket. He didn't stop complaining about it for a month and here he goes complaining again."