46. Ritual

Liang drove his car and Sam's car followed him. It was already past eight pm and they didn't have anything to eat since noon. Hunger and stress was making Sam feel agitated.

Xu Hao was sitting in the passenger seat next to Sam. His legs were trembling, "Shouldn't we call the police?" He was scared and he tried to find the reason why Sam insisted not to inform the cops about this.

"No, that would only invite us more trouble." Sam replied as he concentrated on driving.

"What if that man forces himself on him?" Xu Hao asked again. His thoughts were going wild.

"He will be fine, we will be there in a few minutes." Sam assured the boy, but at the same time, he was concerned.

"The situation could be dangerous. What if it gets bloody?" Xu Hao panicked. This snapped the last nerve Sam was surviving on. He knew it would be dangerous, what he hoped that it won't get bloody. He didn't have time or energy to deal with the police.

Xu Hao received a smack on the back of his head, "Why are you thinking so negative?"

"You have no idea, how much pressure I am going through. What if there is a death scene?" Xu asked. "What if they find me at the scene... What will happen to my career? What if my golden thigh goes to jail?"

Sam's lips twitched, "And, here I thought you were worried about Feng Sui and not his thigh. When will you grow up?" Sam scolded him.

"Wwwuuuuuuu... I am going to tell brother Fu that you scolded me." Xu Hao complained.

"You won't be able to if he ends up in jail, you idiot." Sam shook his head and continued to focus on the road. He wondered why he got stuck with idiots in his life.

After going through the CCTV footage at the bar, Liang noted down the vehicle number. He immediately called one of his friends who worked with the traffic police. His friend helped him to track the location of the car. The entire process took two to three hours.

Liang kept calling Dong Fu but there was no reply on his phone and he was really worried. Sam had opted to leave the police out on this one after learning who Harold was.

"This is bad, this is really bad. What if senior dies?" Xu was panicking and making Sam nervous too.

"Your behaving like this won't help anyone." Sam scolded him yet again. They drove through the neighbourhood area where the last traffic camera identified the car entering. 

Sam saw Liang park behind the car that seemed familiar to the one foreign man drove. Liang got out and walked to the house in whose driveway the car was parked. He kicked the main door open.

He searched on the ground floor, there was nobody. So he went upstairs, he opened the door and he was shocked to see what Dong Fu was doing. He never accepted it would turn out this way. Was he drugged? Or he drugged the other person to make him submit like that. Xu Hao followed and his Jaws dropped.

A white man was in his boxers, his mouth gagged and hands cuffed to the bed. His legs stretched and tied on the opposite side of the bottom of the bed. There was a circle drawn on the white sheets using wine and a star in between. The curtains of the room were closed and candles lit everywhere.

Dong Fu was holding a kitchen knife and a glass of wine. He was sitting opposite bed, staring at the white male who was scared as shit. "The star isn't complete yet, also I haven't made a blood sacrifice. Are you ready Mr. Harold Rose?" Dong Fu said as his lips curved into an evil smile.

Harold shook his head, his eyes were red and tears dropped down his cheeks. He was struggling to get free.

"I can't hear you....... I might as well complete it, what should I ask the devil? For the riches or to punish someone who drugs and kidnaps other people?" He tapped his chin with the tip of the knife. "Maybe the latter option is better. I wonder how he will punish you. I don't know much about the levels of hell. I wonder how deep you will sink." He laughed.