{8} For England

It was Friday evening and I had just rang my mum telling her I would be staying over at Eli's all weekend. Walking into his house I hollered, "Guess who's home?"

Ella and Evangeline greeted me with hugs before going back to whatever they were doing. I then looked around observing every detail. Eli's old house always had a homely feel compared to mine. With it just being me and my mum and she's gone most of the time due to work it was and still is quite lonely. Eli's house was nice with four people.

"Where's Elliot?"

"At my Dads."

"Well I need to visit him and captain sometime."

Walking up the stairs I looked at all the pictures from the day Elliot was born to now. I stopped at a picture of me chasing Eli down the hill.

"Do you remember this day?" I asked amused.

"Yeah," he huffed grumpily.

"It wasn't my fault," I defended.

"Well did you break your leg and find out what grass tasted like at the same time?" I couldn't hold in my laugh as much as I tried.

We were both nine and I was chasing Eli down the hill for stealing my diary and he somehow managed to tumble and break his leg. At the time I felt so guilty but now it's too funny. As soon as he caught me laughing he started to chase me. I ran up the stairs not knowing which door to go in as I haven't been here before. I went into one of the rooms and lucky for me it was one of the boys. I could tell by the blue covers it wouldn't be Angel, she was far too girly, so that narrowed it down to Eli or Elliot. I didn't have any time to think about it before Eli knocked me to the ground and I was attacked by his fingers. I giggled trying to catch air as he kept on tickling me.

"I surrender," I proclaimed.

Once I caught back my breath I asked, "Whose room is this?"

"Mine."

I got up and jumped on his bed looking at the photo of me and him sat on his desk. It was the week before he left. I had a beaming smile on as I had Eli in a headlock. Guess I always was the violent one. This definitely felt like home.

I was now in all of Eli's North face clothes and Nike side bag unleashing my inner roadman as we did karaoke to UK drill.

"We could make a career from this."

"Yeah like what?" I snorted

He looked deep in thought as I waited for him to reply but he never did.

"Well then?" I asked.

"Well then what?" He asked clueless.

I should've been more specific I'm talking to Eli. "What are you thinking about?"

"What I had for tea." I just laughed wondering what goes on in his head. As stupid as it was it felt like Eli had never left. It was normal with me acting like an idiot and him being an actual idiot.

I woke up to feel, see and smell Eli's fat arse feet in my face. I pushed his feet off the bed but wasn't prepared for when his whole body flopped off the bed. He woke up looking startled.

"How did I get down here?"

"Who knows? You probably rolled yourself off the bed. You do all types of shit in your sleep," I said. He just nodded in reply too tired to form any more words.

My phone buzzed and I checked it to see I got a message from Al.

From: Al

Yo your ID's are done. Come pick them up at our spot.