{19} My little fighter

It was Friday now and mum had been pestering me about meeting Carter. I was hoping she would forget. I've been going to school everyday just to avoid her. It's not that I was embarrassed for him to meet my mum, I just didn't want her to come up with assumptions that are not true. She's always trying to get me into a relationship. So I wasn't even going to mention it to Carter but Eli thought it would be brilliant idea to bring it up at lunch.

"So when is Dakota gonna meet Aubrey?" 

"Who's Aubrey and why am I meeting her?"

"It's my mum," I mumbled ducking my head slightly.

"Speak up red I can't hear you."

"Aubrey is my mum," I said more confident than before but there wasn't a major difference.

"You want me to meet your mom. I'm flattered of course I will. Normally I have to fuck the girl at least once before they want me to meet their mom but I guess you couldn't wait to tell your mom about me." He had a his usual smirk plastered on his face except it was bigger, I had no clue how he managed to do that and still look attractive. But I knew one thing, he was relishing in my discomfort.

"I don't want you to meet my mum and I certainly did not tell her about you. However Eli did tell her about you so it's his fault," I adamantly defended.

"No need to be ashamed, I don't actually meet their moms. So I am making an exception just for you." He looked at me trying to get some grateful reaction from me but all he got was a flat stare.

"Who knows maybe Eli has a thing for you," I added cheekily, not being able to help myself. Seeing him shuffle awkwardly in his seat was enough of a reaction for me and graced a smirk on my face.

"How was it my fault?" Eli chipped in, effectively ceasing my fun which was teasing Carter.

"You were the one who brought him up."

"Actually you were to one who said," He began to clear his throat dramatically for effect. "and I quote-" But before he could continue I already got to where he was sitting and clamped my hand across his mouth preventing him from spouting a bunch of shit.

"I wanna hear what he has to say," Al said instigating.

"It doesn't matter who said what. All that matters is that Carter agreed to meet my mum so if he's coming then you two knuckleheads have to as well."

"Okay"

 "Why?" 

Danny was the nicest out of all of them to strangers so I knew he'd happily comply. I had a feeling Al wouldn't be jumping up and down at the thought of meeting 35 year old woman.

"Because I said so, also you come in a trio and if I just bring Carter my mum's gonna get the wrong ideas. Don't worry she doesn't bite. But you better not give a bad impression." As I said my last sentence I looked straight into Carter's eyes so he understood I was directing it at him.

"What makes you think I'm going to do anything bad?" 

"Your fucking face that's what."

 Now that that was sorted I wanted to have a peaceful school day. It was until P.E. Apparently it's impossible for me to have one drama free day because Hannah can't mind her business. Currently, Carter was disinfecting my knuckles as I replayed the events in my head that caused me to be sat here.

"Can one of you give me clothes for P.E? I still haven't got any, I managed to skip anytime we had P.E." Eli had fucked off somewhere so it was just us for our last period and I was in desperate need of some clothes to wear.

Falling for redजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें