{51} Dead

I woke up to Carter running his hands through my hair. He hadn't realised I was awake yet so I thought I'd have some fun. I don't know how it happened but I fell asleep straddling him.

I rolled my hips into his feeling that he was already hard.

"Really Cart?"

"Morning wood is a real issue," he defended. He bent down and at first I thought he was going to bite my nose but he headed for my lips. I moved at the last second so his lips connected with my cheek.

"Morning breath is a real issue," I retorted jumping off him and going into his bathroom. Once I freshened up I came back out and sat next to him.

"You really gonna leave me with blue balls Red?" He groaned, pulling me on top of him. He grabbed my jaw this time making sure I wouldn't move when he kissed me.

"Maybe you should move some of your stuff here," he suggested. "You stay here at least four days out of the week, normally more than that. You can keep some of the shit you need in my room."

"Do you mind that I stay so often?" I asked realising I might spend too much time with him. I bit my lip anxiously as I waited for his response. 

He leaned forward and took my lip out of my teeth with his own, pulling it back and letting it go. "Would I be asking you to bring you stuff if I minded?" He asked rhetorically.

"Do you want to come-" I cut myself off with a moan when Carter thrusted his hips up.

"Yes I want to come, so talk later," he said silencing me with his mouth. I kissed down his chest, the tip of my tongue licking his tattoos.

I pulled his boxers off and got to work.

.

.

"So do you want to come to Tom's with me today?" I said while he was still getting his breath back.

"The ex-navy SEAL?" He panted watching me with darkened eyes as I wiped the corner of my mouth and put my thumb in my mouth, sucking off any remains. I can confirm his eyes also turn grey when he's turned on so looking back at it I don't know whether he was angry or horny.

"Yeah," I smirked seeing a nervous expression overcome him but it went just as quick as it came. 

"Sure why not. When are we going?"

"Let me go take a shower. Wash the sins away," I joked but at the same time I meant it. I didn't want to smell of anything when I went over to Tom's.

"I can join you, to save water."

"Defeats the purpose of washing the sins away if I fuck you in the shower." Some may say we we're going to fast in whatever this is, we haven't talked about it yet, but I'd say we're just horny and know what we want.

.

.

I knocked on the apartment door holding in a laugh when I saw a towel turban around Tom's head, he was balding.

"Captain," I said taking deep breaths when he crushed me into a hug. Because he was so jacked up even a regular hug felt like he was trying to suffocate you. Why are the Diem's so tall? I thought as I craned my neck up just to look at his face.

"What you doing here Scarlett?"

"Just thought I'd drop by and deliver my presence."

I walked in and paused once I saw Elliot walk down the hallway.

"Elliot," I said awkwardly.

"Scar," he returned much more relaxed than me.

"Tom," Tom said enthusiastically. We all turned to look at him.