Bonus chapter {1}

A groan of pain escaped my lips as a contraction hit me. Carter bolted up when he heard me.  "Are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital?" 

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Calm down. My water hasn't even broken yet so we don't need to go to the hospital," I sighed swatting his chest. My pregnancy was fairly enjoyable, minus the morning sickness but that went away after my second trimester. Although now I wanted nothing more than to get these babies out of me. Yes babies, as in plural. I was having twins. 

"In fact I'd rather not go to the hospital at all. I still can't believe it costs to give birth. That has to be some sort of scam. We should've just moved to England for a while and I could've given birth there, for free," I complained, my stinginess coming out. But can you blame me? It's ridiculous that I have to pay a large sum of money just to have kids.

"And stay in the cold? I don't think so. I'd rather pay to have our kids than move there." That was his only reason for not moving to England. I didn't particularly want to move but I didn't mind if it meant I would've had my kids for free. I had grown to enjoy America, even with its stupid lingo.

"Pussy," I muttered. 

He gripped my wrists and pinned them above my head. "What was that?" I clenched my thighs as he kissed down my neck. I can't have sex and he loves tacking advantage of that. He constantly teases me leaving me with blue balls, if I had balls.

I kept the grin off my face as I pretended I was having another contraction. His hands went on my belly as I groaned harshly. "Is there anything I can do baby?" He asked with a concerned face.

Serves you right bitch.

"N-" A groan ripped out of my throat as an actual contraction hit me. I tensed up in pain as it continued.

"Deep breaths baby," Carter reminded me massaging my shoulders. I slowly exhaled through clenched teeth. 

"I'm never having twins again," I groaned expecting a sympathetic response.

"I got some fast swimmers huh?" He said smiling. "Don't I?" He cooed down at my belly.

I pushed him away, looking at him in disbelief. He was supposed to be keeping me calm not acting like an idiot.

"Not my fault I got a magic dick," he shrugged. Can't argue with that statement.

"You are way too egotistical, someone needs to take you down a few notches."

"Well it ain't gonna be you with all the screaming you do in bed," he retorted smugly.

"Why exactly am I married to you?"

"Because you love me," he stated proudly before kissing me. I pulled away as I felt my lungs start to burn. I smiled when Carter cupped my face and pecked me a few more times before finally pulling away.

His hands moved to my stomach. "So what are we naming them?" It's probably really irresponsible of us that we haven't named them yet but we've just been so excited about me actually being pregnant. Plus I want to see them in person and see if their names suit them.

"Well Eli's is called Max and I want something that sounds similar or at least goes well with it. So when we introduce our kids to other people it'll sound cute."

"You know you can't force our kids to be best friends," he laughed knowing that's what I was thinking.

"Yes I can. Me and Eli are best friends so it only makes sense if our kids are," I said childishly. I won't actually force our kids to be friends but it's just a fantasy I have.

"Marcus?" He offered.

"No I hate that name."

"Mark."