{12} Caroline

Surprisingly we managed to keep the bickering in the car to a minimum. Lucky for us it was around lunch so it should be easy to find her in her school.

"Do you know her last name?" I asked once we were stood outside her school.

"Waters."

"Perfect." I pulled my top down and pushed my tits up as we walked inside.

"Woah what are you doing?"

"Getting a way to find Caroline."

"We could just ask someone."

"And you think they're gonna give us an honest answer. No offence mate but your a tall man with big muscles they're gonna avoid you at all costs and you don't have the friendliest face."

"Well you don't have a friendly face either."

"Yeah but I can change mine. Watch and learn." I walked off going to the nearest smirking jock as I softened my facial features to form a face of innocence.

"Hi I'm new here and I'm lost can you help me?" I asked slightly pouting my lips.

"Sure baby. What do you need?"

"I'm looking for my friend Caroline Waters."

"I know where she is. I'll only help you if you do me a favor with that pretty mouth of yours." Now he was starting to irritate me and it had only been a few seconds. Why can't the male species just keep it in their pants. I don't have an issue with people flirting and having sex but I literally just asked for directions. I could feel my face heat and start to redden from anger which actually helped for once as he thought I blushed so he winked at me.

Deciding I couldn't beat him up as I still needed to find out where Caroline was I nodded in a naive manner before saying, "Anything as long as you help me find her."

"She's in the cafeteria. Walk down this hallway and take a left. She usually sits on the middle table."

"Thank you," I said sweetly before kissing his cheek.

"Don't worry about it. As long as you come back after you found her. You owe me a favor," e said grabbing my chin with his crusty fingers and tilting my head up as I held in my cringe, nodding my head again.

After that I walked away from him catching eyes with a moody Carter and nodded my head down the hallway so he would get the hint.

"Did you have to do all that?" He asked sounding way more pissed off then he needed to be. To be fair when it comes to anything to do with me he gets more pissed off than he needs to.

"Well I didn't enjoy it but it got us the information we needed so yes. Also when we leave we need to avoid him, he thinks I'm giving him a blowy after I find Caroline and I'm not in the mood to get into a fight with another big muscly guy," I said giving a side eye to Carter.

"Well I don't mind getting into a fight. I didn't get a chance to beat up Connor. If I beat him up after Al did he would've been in the hospital from all the damage and I do not feel like going to court just because of him. Rich bastard."

"Is he one of those mummy and daddy have money bitches?"

"You guessed it."

"Well I can positively say he looked mashed after Al was done with him," I beamed. Now before you think I'm a horrible person I just enjoy watching fights and he deserved it.

"Your a strange girl Red."

"Whatever let's just find Caroline." Walking into the cafeteria we spotted four girls sitting on the middle table.