{53} Crude

"Are you sure you want to have sex together for the first time at my dad's wedding?" Carter asked after I rolled the condom on him. 

"Yeah," I smirked. I guess I wasn't joking when I told Robert we we're going to have sex in the bathroom. Honestly I wouldn't mind having sex on the stage just for the sake of it. But I have a feeling Carter won't like it too much and I could guess Ella and Carson wouldn't appreciate it either.

This bathroom was probably the nicest place I'm about to have sex in; very luxurious. We locked the door so we had the whole place to ourselves.

We both groaned as I felt him fill me up.

"Fuck!" I moaned, stretching my legs further apart. Carter grabbed one and hung it over his shoulder.

"You need to be quiet Red." I nodded with my mouth wide-open as my nails lightly scraped his scalp.

"Urgh Red," he moaned as I thrusted my hips up to meet his, creating an unmatched rhythm. His forehead came down to rest on mine as his hands knotted in my hair.

I couldn't tell you how long we were in that position before he picked me up and pushed me against the wall, little Carter still inside me. The rule of being quiet was quickly scraped as all you could hear was our panting and moaning.

"Faster," I rasped out, my voice hoarse. 

"Very ladylike aren't you," he teased although he followed my command. My legs tightened around him, my heels digging into his back.

Carter moved to my neck placing rough kisses anywhere he could reach. I tightened my grip around his hair and tugged it so his face came into view. "No. Hickies."

"What was that?" He said pounding so hard I couldn't speak.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as one of his hands came down and slapped my arse, his other wrapped around my neck. Carter grabbed me off the wall, pushing one of the toilet doors open with my body. My hands came up and held the top of the cubicle doors.

The pleasure going through my body was euphoric. I almost let out a scream this time but luckily he squeezed my throat so I only let out a wheeze.

"Can't let anyone think your getting harmed in here, can we Red? Wanna let you finish before someone tries stopping us," he groaned out taking occasional pauses.

I tried to pull at his shirt but he said, "We need to make this quick baby." I let out a groan of annoyance although it quickly turned into pleasure. He was right, we had already been in here way too long. 

Beads of sweat had formed on our foreheads a long time ago.

"Next time I'm gonna fuck you doggy style yeah?" he said pulling at my hair. 

"Yeah," I managed to get out through my moans.

"Your mine," he growled out. "Not anyone else's. Not Elliot's," he spat out going faster than I even knew possible.

"Well if I knew you back then I wouldn't of needed Elliot."

I went in for a kiss but he leaned back at the last second causing a slight pout to form on my lips. "Say it."

Deciding to be cheeky I said, "Your mine."

I let out a moan as he pulled me away from the door for a moment just to spank me.

"I'm yours," I said.

"And I'm yours," he said bringing me satisfaction before kissing me. 

A shiver racked my body as I gripped his shirt tightly, probably going to leave wrinkles. The knot formed in my stomach signifying me of my oncoming release. His thrusts had slightly slowed down but were just as deep.