{54} The truth

"Carter come on you have to help me out here," I grunted trying to push him into his room. He stumbled in the room, pulling me with him as his arm was around my shoulder.

"Sit down. I'll go get you some clothes." He had gotten so hammered at the wedding that Ella had to drive his car home. I got out a pair of joggers for him and went signalled for him to move his arms out the way so I could unbutton his shirt.

"Can I get you changed?" I checked. He nodded sloppily. I took his shirt off, about to lay him down when he gripped the back of my thighs and pulled me on to his lap.

"Carter what are you doing?" I sighed.

"Nothing baby," he said sweetly. I have to admit he was a very cute drunk.

"I need to take your pants off."

"Ooh by all means go on," he said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I shook my head at his antics but didn't say anything. I took his trousers off, quickly sliding his joggers on before he tried to do anything. 

He tried to pull me back on him but I said, "Let me go get changed. This dress is really uncomfortable."

"Why don't I help you?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Don't think so," I laughed.

"Why not? It's only fair cause you helped me," he said with a pout.

"You're such a little shit," I muttered walking up to him. He gave a nod of approval at getting his way before pulling my onto his lap again.

"You look so pretty in this dress," he said as he looked me over.

"Thank you but it's super scratchy so get it off."

"Mm-hmm but you looked even better when I was fucking you," he mused biting his lip.

"Stop thinking about it," I said referring to the lust filled look in his eyes and his growing hard on I could feel. How did he manage it even when he was drunk?

"Why?" He smiled at the blush forming on my cheeks and grabbed my other cheeks harshly causing me to let out a quiet squeak. 

I didn't answer but I started to twirl his hair in my fingers. It was so soft.

"I'm sorry," I apologised feeling guilty.

"What for?" He asked after finally pulling off my dress.

"For talking to Robert for so long, for talking to Robert at all."

"I don't mind. In fact I like seeing you get on so well with my dad. It made me happy. I joked before about wanting to see him but I think I actually did," he said tracing patterns on my stomach in a feather like touch causing me to squirm slightly.

"Baby I'm trying to have a conversation with you here. Stop." I stopped immediately as I felt him get harder. 

"Go put something on. You turn me on way too much," he muttered letting go of my hips so I could stand up. I let out a giggle at his words while I found one of his t-shirts and slipped it over my head.

"You tired yet?" I laid down next to him, like usual he grabbed my waist and bought me closer to him. I snuggled into him and let out a sigh of content.

"I'm so sorry Red." My face scrunched up at the amount of despair in his voice.

"Huh? For what?" I was the only one that had needed to apologise. 

"For how I treated you in the past. I was so horrible to you. I regret ever getting into a fight with you everyday." His hand had crept under my shirt and was now rubbing soothing circles on my back.