Innocence - Part 1

Minako and Saori stood in the faculty office , feeling as if they were robbed of their senses of the world around them . Especially Saori , who was clutching a newspaper article in her hand , her eyes were intensely focused on it , but she wasn't reading it , and even if she had been , she weren't comprehending it . She felt that she was living through the biggest paradox of her life .

" how the future of our students is lost in the alleyways without proper education " Mr. Ekoda was fuming as he referred to the title , and a picture which was clearly of Saori , despite the eyes being blocked off " that's you in the picture , isn't it ?!! "

" I ... I don't... I don't understand ... " Saori was shocked beyond words " this interview ... these questions ... I never answered any of them !!! "

" no ?! Is this article a lie then ?! " Mr. Ekoda slammed his hand on the table " we've already lost a student to thugs before . First that troublemaker Shinjiro and now you ! Do you have any idea how much you all sullied the name of Geggokan ?! "

" now hold on just a minute ! " Minako interrupted " neither Saori nor Shin-cha—I mean ... Aragaki senpai ... had done anything of the sort ! "

" oh , and the public is going to take your word for it , of course ! Do you know how many witnesses we have who claim that Saori seduced and even slept with boys from this school , other schools and even TEACHERS to satisfy her needs ?!! " Mr. Ekoda angrily hushed her , before turning to Saori and continuing his enraged momentum " an example should be made of such delinquents like you , Hasagawa ! You'd better start saying goodbye to your friends , if you had any , because I will personally ensure that you ARE EXPELLED !!! "

" No ! " Minako exclaimed " I'm not gonna let you do that ! "

" well , you'd better give me a good reason for that , unless you're also involved in this controversy ! "

" how ... how did you reach that conclu—?! "

" you'd better believe you're getting expelled with her of we found out you're doing the same heinous actions ! In fact , don't think your reputation is that clean yourself ! "

" I ... what ... ?! " Minako wasn't sure where to begin with that statement , but she decided to focus on the more pressing issue , deciding to boldly exclaim " I don't trust the investigation that the faculty has conducted , which is why I the student council will investigate this further ! "

 ?! " Minako wasn't sure where to begin with that statement , but she decided to focus on the more pressing issue , deciding to boldly exclaim " I don't trust the investigation that the faculty has conducted , which is why I the student council wi...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

While Minako was granted permission to investigate , much to Mr. Ekoda's dismay , the situation wasn't exactly favorable to her or Saori . The public was demanding a response from the school regarding the newspaper article that depicted Saori , and so Minako was only given two days to investigate. The evidence against Saori was damning , and there were piles of rumors to add on top of it . In fact , Saori's reputation had sunken so deep before she or Minako could have realized , that when they left the faculty office , they could feel the other students glaring daggers at them . They could only try to leave the school as quickly as possible, so they made their way for the station.