Smile and everything will be fine

The silence was dominant in the residents of the dorm . Everyone was in the lounge yet nobody spoke a word . Minako looked at her brother with pleading eyes , and he knew what she had in mind . However , starting a conversation with the team was very difficult at the moment .

" um ... you know ... " Fuuka started " summer vacation is upon us ... anybody got a plan ? "

" I'd love to go to the beach ! " Junpei exclaimed " the relaxing waves , the cool water , the hot sand , the ice-cream ! "

" for some reason , I don't think that's what you like about the beach " Yukari sighed

" but first , we have exams to worry about ! Kill me ! " Junpei sighed

" now ... I'm sure you'll do just fine " Fuuka smiled awkwardly

" but it's a great idea ! " Minako exclaimed " somewhere like Okinawa ! Or maybe ... "

" well ... not exactly Okinawa " the chairman approached from behind them " what about Yakushima ? "

" gah ! " Minato gasped , as he was startled by the chairman who happened to be right behind him " don't sneak up on me like that !!! "

" my apologies , I just thought I'd drop by and tell you my schedule for next week " the chairman turned to Mitsuru " Mr. Kirijo will be vacationing in Yakushima during the break , and I plan to visit him"

" oh ... I see .... " Mitsuru seemed to think deeply about the situation

" so why don't you go and pay him a surprise visit ? "

" we're going on a trip ?! " Junpei jumped from his seat

" I .... my father is a busy man , and I'd hate to ... "

" no father would be upset to see his daughter after such a long time " the chairman smiled encouragingly " since we know when our next major battle will be , I'd say it's a good opportunity for us to take it easy . Besides , I think the team deserves this break"

Mitsuru turned to the team , and was met with Minako and Junpei's pleading eyes . " alright ... alright " Mitsuru nodded with a smile " but don't forget about the exams . Do well , and we'll go on a trip to Yakushima "

" YAHOO !!! " Junpei announced " hooray for beach babes ! "

" ugh ! Men ! " Yukari groaned

" don't lump me in with him " Minato groaned

Mitsuru watched as the gloomy atmosphere that had been dominant for the past weeks fade away between the chatting and planning for the trip . She swallowed her worries and decided to share them their happiness .

 She swallowed her worries and decided to share them their happiness

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Minato sat on the couch in the lounge and turned on the TV . Just then , Minako , Yukari and Fuuka entered the dorm . They had just returned from buying swimsuits for the trip , and they were going to their rooms to start studying one last time for the exams which were starting tomorrow . Minako noticed her brother boredly staring at the TV  , so she parted with the girls and went to tease him .