The final block - Part 2

Minato's muscles tensed up as he found himself in the dark corridor . He and his team all realized what the pitch dark floor meant for him , and by stretch his team as well . Wasting no time , he immediately said in a strained and hoarse voice " Ai ... you take the lead for now ... "

" understood , Minato-san " Aigis nodded

" wait ... what ? Why ? " Ken looked at the team with a puzzled expression

" he's scared of the dark " Akihiko sighed

" scared of ... but we explored Tartarus during the Dark Hour ... "

" yeah , but dim dark and pitch dark are completely different ... " Yukari started

" can we stop talking about this , please ?! " Minato impatiently yelled at his team

" um ... Minato ... if you want ... " Fuuka suggested " I can teleport you back here ... "

" I have Orpheus Picaro , Fuuka , in a way , that could turn a losing fight on its head , so I'm staying " Minato replied " don't worry , I'll manage somehow " 

" well , Minako wants to know how you're doing ... "

" ugh , I can't catch a break , can I ? " Minato sighed " tell her Ai is leading the team , and to mind her own business ! "

" very well " Aigis commanded " I advise Minato-san to be the center of our formation , so he would not encounter enemies in the dark except what we fight "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While Minato was traversing the corridors of Tartarus with his team , following Aigis's leadership , shadows began attacking them . Ken tried to expel the shadows with a Mahamaon spell , but the spell was deflected from them back at him . Apparently , they also had to watch for the F.O.Es' support spells as well as his attacks . The F.O.Es were focusing their attacks on Minato , and he knew it , which is why he decided to choose Odin as his Persona , and to fight the shadows using Odin alone .

" Minato ! Are you okay ?! " Yukari asked anxiously just as Minato was struck by another bolt of lightning

" I'm using a Persona that's immuned to lightning , so don't worry about me . I'd say you and Aigis need to watch out because your weak to lightning "

" r—right ... "

" evasive action ! " Aigis exclaimed just as she swiftly dodged a lightning strike , then she turned to her team " let us continue "

—————————————

Minato and Minako both arrived with their teams at an open hall in the center of the floor . They could see the stairs to the next block ahead  . However , before them stood three huge arms made from concrete protruding out of the ground , which were clutching a giant sword . Those were the F.O.E that had been terrorizing them ever since they entered the block . One arm raised its sword in the air , engulfing the other arms with shining light , another casted a barrier around them .

PERSONA 3 RED and BLUE ( COMPLETED ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें