In love with a teacher - part 1

" how's life treating you , Minato ? "

That question sent shiver down Minato's spin . It's the voice that kept pestering him for answers during the exam , would sleep in class , and start what he thought was flirty chats with the girls . He was basically the walking definition of the word ' cringe '

" you're not spending too much time with your girlfriend , Minato " he said " don't tell me you broke up ! Then again , Yukari can be a little hard to impress , which is why I decided to go after adult... "

" listen here , Kamoshida ... ! " Minato turned to him with murderous aura of rage around him

" Kenji " the student still had the nerve to correct him

" I don't give a damn ! Now listen ! This is the last time I'm gonna repeat this , I ... AM ... NOT ... YUKARI'S ... BOYFRIEND ! Wether I found her attractive or not , I've been a student here for barely two months , I don't move this fast in relationships and I don't think she would like me to be so . Even if I became her boyfriend , my romantic life concerns no one , least of all you ! The next time you ask me a question like this , I will get you , and I'll make it look like an accident !!!"

" r—really ?! "

" no ... but don't push my buttons ! "

" you don't have to overreact like this "

" I do ... " Minato sighed after managing to let out some steam " you've been calling me her boyfriend and I've been correcting you ever since I transferred here ! "

" anyway , I thought I would treat you to ramen after school . What do you say ? "

" okay ... I guess " on one hand , Minato found it strange that he would be invited to a ramen restaurant out of the blue , but on the other hand ... free meal . There was no reason to decline , so he decided to go with it .

After they left , Minako happened to pass by and she noticed Yukari fidgeting in the corner . Her face was bright red and she was anxious that someone might notice her ... so much so that when Minako asked " what's wrong , Yukari ? " she screamed out of fright

" n—nothing ! " she stuttered " I—I have club practice now ... I ... I should really be going ! "

Minato was disappointed by the fact that he was invited to a bowl of ramen

Minato was disappointed by the fact that he was invited to a bowl of ramen . He's been eating those quiet a lot recently . Yesterday , his sister had told him about how she and Junpei went to Umiushi , and he wanted to go there and try it for himself . Unfortunately for him , Kenji was a ramen fanatic ... well , that and his obsession with older women . Now if that wasn't bad enough , Kenji was going on and on about how this restaurant is putting some kind of secret ingredient in their ramen or something .

" shut up and eat ... " Minato murmured " it's gonna get soggy by the time you're done explaining your theories "

" you're right , dude " Kenji began eating , but the ramen was still hot and he burned his mouth on that mouthful bite .