Junpei Iori - Part 3

Minako sat by herself in the lounge with the chairman , who was cracking jokes about electricity and shock . On occasion , Minako would feign laughing , or just shrug and pretend not to understand the pun . Half of her mind was dedicated to talking with the chairman , while the other half was wildly stammering for answers of Junpei's whereabouts .

" I'm sorry , Mr. chairman " Minako stood up " I'll go to the restroom for a while "

At the restroom she washed her face and tried to calm herself . She repeated to herself that Junpei was fine , and that he probably slept in the monorail or something , or some other shaky excuse just to shush her anxious mind . Minato told her that if Strega had indeed kidnapped Junpei , they would try to use him as means to threaten SEES , and so she should stay on standby and ambush them . One thing was worrying her was that Strega managed to approach them without Fuuka sensing anything , so what if they concealed their presence again , how would she find them ? As she washed her face again , she looked in the mirror to tell herself that everything will be fine , but was startled when she saw the boy in rags in the mirror instead

" eep ! Gumball ?! " Minako nearly screamed " what're you doing here ... in my own reflection ?! "

" strange , I was about to ask you the same question . I thought you would be fighting the shadow tonight "

" well ... we have a problem " Minako said dejectedly " one of our teammates is missing and we suspect that he was captured by the enemy , so Minato told me to stay on standby "

" oh ... you mean the person bounded by ropes and threatened by another person " the boy said " I came to warn you of their presence "

" what ?! How do you ... ?! " Minako started , but quickly changed the question to something more urgent and demanding " no ! Does one of those two on the roof happen to be a girl in strange gothic clothes ? "

" actually ... yes ... "

" thank you so much for telling me ! You're the best , Gumball ! " Minako exclaimed " I need to tell Fuuka immediately ! "

" ah ... wait ! "

Minako bolted out of the restroom quickly , just as she did she saw Aigis and Yukari enter the dorm .

Junpei was in the rooftop of the dorm , bounded by a rope and unarmed

Junpei was in the rooftop of the dorm , bounded by a rope and unarmed . Chidori stood in front of him , giving him a cold stare while he glared at her .

" some leader you are " Chidori mocked him " sneaking up on you was so easy ... are the others just as oblivious ? If so , we don't even need a hostage "

" what ... ? "

" that doesn't matter , I want something of you . Call off the operation , order your team to retreat "

" me ... order ... them ... ? "

" and not just tonight , I want you to seize all operations of similar goals . You may not attack any shadows that appear during nights of full moon . Do that , and you won't be harmed "