Offset

Many individuals within the community began the long task of preparations against the raiders, who will without a doubt return in another attack. The entire community knew that they would, and were now preparing for it to the best of their abilities. Hawkeye who was the one to increase the quantity of armor protection for everyone had help, thanks to Reza, Savagejaw, and Skyfall. Who were gathering materials to make more armor for all those who were living inside of the community. And they were not the only ones, for others even pitched in to help them as well.

Since the last time that they all had last talked as a community, were they now doing their jobs while also keeping on guard for the raiders. Due to them being outside of the community walls. Razzak and his unit were guarding the wall very well now, and they had been doing so for more than a week now.

A solid week has passed by, and nothing has happened to them yet. But they knew that it will happen any day now.

During this week long reprieve, a lot of things had been done. Along with it, was the community wearing armor that Hawkeye has made them. Which meant that they were protected from harm, and who knows it may save their lives when the raiders do finally attack them again. So at least they had increased their defenses now, and hopefully they can fend off the raiders second attack extremely well when it does finally happen.

Ripper who was now on high alert as the community prepared, was waiting and listening for anything strange. Anything that was unnatural would get his attention no matter how large or small. Not to mention that he would get Skyfall to tell him what he sees outside of the community, as he helps Reza and Savagejaw look for materials to be used for armor.

This whole process had to be done and be maintained, for if they let their guard down for even a moment then many would pay the price. That was something that Ripper wanted to avoid.

"It's been a whole week now, do you believe that they are still regrouping?" asked Jaeger who stood beside Ripper now as the morning washed over the community in a comforting warmth. His eyes were even focused on the community door, as he waited for Ripper to reply.

"Probably? They lost quite a few members when they first attacked." replied Ripper now with his eyes narrowed in thought.

Jaeger was silent now as he allowed Ripper's words to sink in, his eyes soon shifted to look toward Hawkeye with interest and curiosity. For he saw the herbivore put more bark than normal upon the trikes in the community. Seeing this did he tilt his head in question. Of course he was aware that the herbivores simply refused to use bones in armor. Due to them wanting to respect the dead.

It was a little silly when he thought about it more, but he probably thought that way cause he wasn't a herbivore. After all he was a carnivore. Plus herbivores saw the world in such a different way than that of carnivores, for they believed that the world will provide them with all that they need. Which was why all herbivores never showed any kind of selfish behavior.

All herbivores were selfless when it concerns the ones that they love or care for. Then there was that herd mentality that they all had. In their eyes all of the herd was equal, and thus they never leave any of their own behind.

"I see that he refuses to use bones?", Finally spoke Jaeger now as he continues to watch Hawkeye work on the armor. "Now thinking about it? They absolutely despise using bones don't they?"

Ripper's gaze was slow as he shifted to look at Jaeger, but he was quick to look at Hawkeye as Jaeger finished. His eyes were fixed on the herbivore who was making sure the trike was comfortable with the additional armor upon his being. "They do. It is probably cause it was once a living thing? That and they believe that it will cause bad luck to disrespect the dead."