Reconcile

Though, unaware of what happened to his father.

Lesion had accomplished so many things in such a short amount of time after he separated from his clan, a small clan that was like a family to him. He honestly thought just like his father, and in doing so did he become a successful leader that his family would be proud of.

The clan of only rexes were so much stronger than ever due to his leadership, and Lesion told them the importance of both hard work and teamwork. As he worked in repairing the clan, he realized that they had no one to follow. No leader that could lead them down the right path. Truth be told, he was nervous and scared. Lesion didn't even know if they would follow him or not.

The more he worked with them, and talked to them as if they were his equals did he see a great change. A change that would lead them to greater heights in their future.

Hard work with teamwork was a nice combo for the leaderless clan, and the more he talked with them did he see their strength and loyalty. The day he was made leader was the day that he asked all of the clan, what were they fighting for. All of them shared such similar things with him that it made him happy.

All of these rexes wanted a new start, and fight for what was important to them. Families, love, and friendship were all that they spoke of. They knew that he was a good leader deep down, much better than the last one who was so focused on ruling lands and conquering with an army. Dreadtooth was a horrible leader, and would sacrifice anything to have his way. Even starting a war to prove that he had some kind of power.

Lesion didn't want to be like him, he wanted to be a good leader just like his father. In such a short time, he became what he wanted to be. He honestly couldn't be happier. Since he was a leader he had his wife Fiala who was second in charge. She became the voice of reason and showed every single rex in the clan respect.

The both of them were working so very hard to make this clan the best that it could be. That was for damn sure, for the clan noticed it right away.

Since Lesion and Fiala were working their best for the clan, they had another who was doing their all for the clan and that was Vallun. The three of them were working together, as well as making the necessary changes to help improve the clan which was being repaired. Without them, the clan wouldn't of done so well.

While working on repairing the clan, Lesion has been keeping in touch with the community through messages. It was quite startling as well that the first community has fallen due to a blind attack. His worries immediately went away however when he discovered that they made another community, which was stronger than ever.

He even made the decision to travel there and form an alliance with them, and while doing so seeing his family again. Lesion made up his mind, and would travel there once the repairs were just about done. After all he didn't want to leave the clan in a weakened state.

That day quickly came, sooner than expected for him however.

"Alright Fiala I am heading off.", smiled Lesion who looked at his wife who was smiling at him.

"Please be careful, I don't want you getting hurt or worse! After all the babies will be here before you know it!", replied Fiala who nuzzled her nose with his own.

The both of them stared at one another, for it was clear that their bond was strong. Very strong.

"I will not leave you alone to raise our children! You have my word.", was Lesion's earnest reply.

"Good.", giggled Fiala very happy. Since she was happy, he was happy as well.

Lesion moved slowly away from her with a caring smile, and he nodded while wearing his triceratops skull on his head. The skull was extra plated with extra bones for protection. He was even wearing a lot of armor on his body and tail, due to Fiala worrying so much about him. She honestly didn't want to lose him and besides he didn't mind, after all he looked like a badass.