Ties That Bond

The stillness of the night was always a rather tense time, but not tonight for Gambit. Now, tonight turned out to be a starting point for him to actually find someone who loves him. Or rather believe that she liked him, of course he was blinded by her charms and supposed gentleness. All males no matter how big or small always liked the feminine side of females, and that was probably a natural response.

Gambit couldn't really express himself well, seeing that he didn't know much about love. At the moment he was going off with what his heart said, and that was all that you can do in times such as these.

However, the heart can always be misled and blinded by the simple charm of females.

Gambit watched as she completely disappeared into the night, his heart beating faster than ever. Should he meet her again, or was he moving to fast. Such a simple and pure predicament that he was in.

Gambit shook his head as he winced feeling the pain in his back, he looked toward the leaf that he had been laying on and he sighed. He couldn't deny that he needed rest, and his body was telling him that now.

Shuffling toward the leaf, he collapsed on it by his stomach with his head over both of his arms. The raptor looked confused and annoyed, he was confused about his decision on meeting Rose again as well as hating that he would be laying around a lot.

Of all the times, he shouldn't of trusted those raptors, for he had witnessed first hand that they were more dangerous than any other conscious or blind individual out there. He should of known that it was a trick, and to be honest he was thankful that Scarface was nearby to catch the scent of his blood. If they waited any later, he may not of survived. Gambit looked at the others who were resting much like he was now. So many of them were hurt and were recovering, and that made him question the safety here.

Carnivores and herbivores were in the same place, which was a major surprise to him.

This place that he was in, he had never seen anything like it. He also didn't like others taking care of him, but it was something that needed to be done. In the shape that he was in, he wasn't going to help anyone.

Gambit listened carefully to the light soothing sound of the crickets, and as he closed his eyes did he try to go back to sleep.

A wicked smile was plastered on Malice's face as she ran away from the foolish raptor, in her hands were the herbs that she needed to put her plan in motion. She only had four of the herbs, but she would be needing more than that to take down something as big as a rex.

Malice slowed to a walk as she returned to her crew who were all sleeping. She looked at the herbs with silent excitement. Honestly, she was about to grab everything that she could from that herb stash.

But what happened was actually perfect!

She took a few and she would return the next night to get some more, and she didn't doubt that the raptor would help her again. Malice looked legit happy, for her plan would work. When Ripper had spoke of him not being chosen for a candidate, she was furious.

If she didn't do this, there was no telling how long it would take for them to gain control of the community. She had to do this, and if she didn't work for it now she would miss her chance.

Malice blinked however when she heard a sound, and she looked over fast to catch sight of different looking eyes. From what she remembered, there was a raptor by the name of Wraith that was within her crew.

"What are you doing.", spoke Wraith in a cold sounding voice.

Malice narrowed her eyes at the raptor whose eyes were glowing in the night as they stared at her. "None of your business."