Engagement

Loud was the sounds of rushing feet, as this attacking clan closed in upon the community. Their numbers were indeed very large, but the community had many numbers on their side as well. After all they had time to regroup and gather themselves, as time slowly went by after they had lost the first community, to an unfortunate attack by the giant beast along with the blind. Both sides had numbers as well as teamwork, and now it all depended on which side had the most teamwork.
To determine who would win this fight.

Ripper was quick to stand up as he listened to the alarm from Skyfall, and from where he stood could he see the pteranodon within the sky. His eyes were quick to narrow as he moved into action, his words were very stern yet serious. "Everyone gather up now! Do not give them any openings! Fight together as one!?!"

His voice was alive, as it flowed from one creature to another upon the air. Each individual beast no matter who they were looked in his direction before nodding, as they followed his command. This fight was going to be a serious one, for no one wanted to lose this community which was their home.

Hawkeye stood tall and proud, as he heard the call from Ripper. His lone eye showed his seriousness as he delivered his call, a call to all herbivores who were nearby. "Stand together!?! Prevent them from entering!?!"

All the herbivores who worked alongside him moved into action. As they stopped what they were doing, did they move forward, and ran to the front door of the community.

The herbivores that could fight stood their ground, and would act as a second door. While the others within the community, would have to be extra vigilant as they watch the community walls. After all this attacking clan would force themselves in, if they couldn't get past the strong defenses from both herbivores and predators, that were outside of the walls.

Ahnyx and Belle showed their concern, as they listened to the sounds outside of the community wall. These sounds that they were hearing were definitely overwhelming.

"Hopefully everyone will be okay?" Softly asked Belle as she stood beside Ahnyx who was looking at all of the residents who were moving into action.

"I believe they will be." Nodded Ahnyx as he shifted his gaze to look at Belle, his features were very kind. "I just have that feeling."

His voice and words, made Belle feel so much better that she couldn't help but smile to him and nod. She knew that all of those who were living in the community, would not let it fall again. Every single creature and beast will fight their hardest, just to protect their home.

Gambit was walking over to Ahnyx and Belle, as he watched everything that was happening. His sharp eyes watched all of the trikes who were within the community, move to the front door of the community like literal tanks of nature. Their large muscular bodies were covered with layers of bones mixed with log like armor. Even their horns had sharp bones tied to them, which in turn would double their damage if they were to charge.

Hawkeye was the one who decided to do this with all of the trikes that they had, as an extra measure of security. Not only that but it made the trikes look very intimidating.

Gambit couldn't deny that he was impressed with Hawkeye, for he knew what he was doing. Plus all of the herbivores respected him and his guidance. Sure, there was Ripper who led all of the community, but Hawkeye was like the head of all of the herbivores in a way. Due to how they moved quickly into action after Hawkeye gave the order, without delay. He looked at Hawkeye with a bit of a smile, as he watched the herbivore work with what he had.

Scarface who was the leader of the hunting group, was also showing some fine qualities of leadership. As he walked toward the walls of community, was he followed by those who were within it as well.