To Provide

Scarface looked at Razzak as they walked, there was many walking around and working but his eyes landed on a familiar face that made him frown. The ceratosaurus from before, Impale was standing there waiting but the moment he saw Scarface did he glare. It was clear that Impale was part of the hunting pack that he was in.

"We will need food, everyone will be counting on us.", spoke Razzak as he looked at land outside of the community. "Let's work hard.", he added as he walked forward.

Scarface looked at Impale with a harsh glare of his own before following after Razzak and his lead.

Impale glared as he walked as well.

Razzak was leading the hunting pack to obtain food, which will be necessary for the community and its survival. With those who eat meat, they hunt. While the herbivores are gathering the food for their kind as well as preparing to grow things for the so many who live in this vast safe haven.

When the walls are finished and the community is done, will it make things easier for them to live. When one job is finished, many more will appear. That was a normal thing about life, everyone had to work hard to protect the life that they have.

Only cause they could lose it, in just a second.

Scarface looked around curiously, his eyes took notice of three more individuals that were in this pack besides Impale. The sound of the breeze moving the many leaves brought up a soothing wind.

Razzak looked at the side with the others behind him, the trees were around them for they walked a good ways away from the community. His nostrils flared up as he took in the muggy air, though it was the morning it was still fairly humid.

It hardly ever was cold, and the only chilly air that they get was when it storms.

Scarface looked at his side, he blinked looking at a mapusaurus who stood a good head taller than him. His eyes looked at this other brute who literally had very intense bite scars that were around his strong neck. "Nice to meet you.", spoke Scarface deciding to be polite.

His eyes narrowed however when he heard a loud snort from Impale who was behind him somewhere. The mapusaurus looked at Scarface with striking eyes of green, the coloration upon his cranium was red while the rest of his muscular body was a gray colored tone. "Agreed, I suppose we will be around each other a lot.", replied the mapusaurus in a deep gruff tone. It was probably cause of the severity of his scars that were on his neck that made him sound that way.

"Scarface is my name.", smirked Scarface.

The mapusaurus smirked back, "Jaeger."

Scarface looked at Jaeger with a respectful smile before blinking once Razzak spoke up.

"There is a herd of blind a little ways from here, stay vigilant.", spoke Razzak as he looked at the hunting pack.

Jaeger nodded as he walked forward, his green eyes alert for anything to happen. He however glanced back at Scarface with a small smile.

Scarface smiled back as he followed after him, the prey was identified and all that they had to do now was to bring some food back.

There was a fairly large herd of blind herbivores, who were taking advantage of the water provided to them by the world. Scarface noticed them, his heart raced in his chest as he hid in the foliage. Jaeger walked a good ways away from him, his eyes were already locked onto a large edmontosaurus who was some what much larger than he was.

In a flash, Impale dashed out and sunk his jaws into the side of the edmontosaurus who let out a cry of alarm. Jaeger dashed out and grabbed hold of the herbivore by the neck. Blood splattered after he delivered such a nasty blow.