Teamwork

Scarface looked serious, "I will go out to find her." His eyes shifted to look at Scalpmuzzle who also nodded. "I'm going to!"

Ripper looked at them silently before nodding, "Alright, this also means that we need new hunters to hunt while you are gone."

His words were of that of a true leader, he was caring about one as well as the whole community. "Go bring her back.", Ripper nodded looking serious.

Scarface nodded at him before turning around and Scalpmuzzle was right behind him, his face showed great concern for a friend who would soon be in trouble.

As Scarface walked did he blink to Ruby who was walking over. "Did something happen?"

"Yeah, Cripple went off on her own somewhere and well I am going to get her back.", replied Scarface. "She is a friend and is apart of our family, I got to try right?"

Ruby really wanted to say something but she couldn't, after all he was doing this for a friend so she could not really stop him. "Be careful okay?"

Scarface nodded and looked a little embarrassed as she pressed her forehead against his cheek. Scalpmuzzle watched the exchange and looked down awkwardly while trying not to laugh outright at the face Scarface was making.

Ruby smiled afterwards as she walked away while humming, and Scarface shook his head trying to get rid of his flushed face. He looked at Scalpmuzzle curiously and frowned a bit in annoyance for he looked like he was about die from holding his breath. "Really?", he snorted.

"S-sorry! It's just the face you make and...!", replied Scalpmuzzle who looked around frantically.

"Let's go!", huffed Scarface as he walked toward the opening of the community.

Scarface blinked much like Scalpmuzzle as a panicked voice called out to the both of them. It was Ahnyx who was running over, and from the looks of his face did he look greatly concerned.

"Did I hear right!?! Cripple is gone!?!", Ahnyx sounded so worried.

Scarface nodded, "Yeah, she ran off while we were hunting."

Ahnyx's fingers were fidgeting with each other as he stopped before them, his eyes looked pained. "W-Why would she...?"

Scarface shook his head, "I don't know why but what I do know is that I am going after her."

Scalpmuzzle nodded strongly as well, "Same! I am going with him!"

"I-In that case I am going too!", exclaimed Ahnyx whose voice became a little different halfway through his words. At first he sounded not sure and nervous but that quickly went away and was replaced with a new found firmness.

"Are you sure?", asked Scarface. "You are a lead herbalist right? Won't they need you here?"

"Gambit will be fine without me! Besides, I cannot just stand around when there is a chance that Cripple is getting hurt or worst! I must go!"

Scarface looked at Scalpmuzzle in surprise while Ahnyx held his head high with his eyes closed. It was so strange to see this side of him.

"Alright then.", smirked Scarface.

Ahnyx blinked a little embarrassed realizing how he must of sounded, "I-I'm sorry I...!" His posture and face changed back to his nervous yet polite self.

"It is okay! It means you care!", smiled Scalpmuzzle.

Scarface nodded in agreement before looking over in the direction they came from. He was merely just waiting there just in case another individual wanted to come along.