Skirmish

Wraith looked at Gambit with a nasty looking smile, while Gambit laid his head down in defeat. He hated the narcotic berry, only cause it tasted completely sour and bad.

"Keep a eye on him okay?", spoke Ahnyx with a smile.

Wraith nodded without looking at him. "Right."

Goong turned away and Ahnyx followed after him, for they would return to Bloodmaw and the others. They would get a few more hours of sleep, after all they will be needing it.

Rain opened her eyes as she heard a low sound, she looked at Hawkeye a little surprised before smiling. He was waking up and that was wonderful, though she didn't know wether to stay in this place or leave it.

"R-Rain?", groaned Hawkeye.
"I'm here, it is okay.", replied Rain who softly touched Hawkeye gently.

Hawkeye looked around with his lone eye, he looked at Rain before smiling lightly. "What happened?"

Rain looked at him with a happy expression, her eyes were misty with light tears. She was glad that he looked better than he did. "Long story, b-but we got help. Your eye was properly treated thanks to Ahnyx."

"Ahnyx..?", questioned Hawkeye.

"Mhm, a skilled herbalist.", softly spoke Rain as she smiled softly.

Hawkeye closed his eye, his face still showed how exhausted he was. Lifting his head, he slowly stood up and after doing so did he feel dizzy headed. Rain softly took a hold of one of his hands, her eyes shivered in concern. She didn't know if he should be up or not.

Rain looked up at him and watched as Hawkeye looked down at her curiously.

"Where are we?", asked Hawkeye not knowing where he was.

"A place where herbivores and carnivores work together?", replied Rain carefully for she didn't know how well he would take the news.

Hawkeye looked at her in great disbelief, for he had never heard of such a thing. His eye looked over at two individuals who were definitely meat eaters. Rain looking worried softly tugged on his hand for she didn't want anything bad to happen to Hawkeye again. He was recovering well and didn't want him to get hurt again, it took so long for him to get back onto his feet and the last thing she wanted was for him to die.

"I know you.", spoke Hawkeye looking directly at Wraith who slowly looked at him silently.

Gambit blinked, he was feeling sleepy but he looked at the parasaurolophus who was eyeing Wraith as some kind of murder. "Hey calm down will you?", spoke Gambit.

Rain looked up at Hawkeye very scared.

"Of course you do.", replied Wraith with little emotion in her voice.

Gambit looked at her curiously before looking between the two sides, he didn't know what happened but he figured that Wraith knew the herbivore.

Hawkeye shook his head, he snorted loudly before walking off in a slow and shaky manner. Rain ran after him with great concern, while Wraith watched him go with a emotionless expression.

"You two know each other?", asked Gambit.

Wraith scoffed with her eyes closed, she clearly didn't like the herbivore. "A while back a group of ours tried to kill them off. I was involved with it."

Gambit looked at her silently, he looked down not knowing what to say to her.

Wraith looked at him before frowning sharply, "Don't you dare try to tell me that it was not my fault, I for the record wanted to kill them."