Amid The Shadows

Wraith blinked as she saw a creature unlike any other walk out from the shadows. The darkness was perfectly glued to him and his figure as he looked down at her.

His structure was unlike most beasts that she had seen, and the fact that he was black in color like her made her eyes narrow.

Things were changing, and new creatures were emerging one after another.

Wraith was furious however, for Sawtooth was dead. "Did you kill him!?!"

The brute looked at her with a calm expression, though his lips curled into a smile.

"I did. I hope that wasn't a big deal?", his tone was rather nonchalant.

Wraith bared her fangs before she closed her eyes, she wanted nothing more than to kill this brute. He just killed Sawtooth. Someone who she was starting to open up too.

"It was a big deal.", she replied coldly. Her eyes showed all the torment and pain that life has done to her.

She was battered. Ugly. Different. The only one who she could stomach was dead, and this brute killed him. For once she found someone who she could relate to, and actually talk to.

And life just decided to spit on her face. Like it always does.

Her kind was not welcomed here in this world which was why she wanted to change it.

Become something that wasn't ugly or different.

The brute stared at her with sharp yet observing eyes, he stared at her silently before walking up close to her. "I can tell that life has been tough on you."

Wraith hissed loudly as she screeched, "Get the hell away from me! You don't know me!?!"

She watched as he stopped, large sickle claws were evident on each of his feet. There was even a distinct marking on both of his sides, that were almost gold in color.

His facial structure looked so slightly similar to Baldur, which further made her mad.

Baldur made her a promise, and he didn't deliver.

She should of known to not trust him, but of course she expected that.

"So much hostility and anger, it is no wonder that you can handle yourself.", he spoke up as he smiled. His smile gave him such a strange look, like he had done nothing completely wrong.

Wraith glared before hearing voices, the voices were from the others. She looked over angrily, for obvious reasons.

Where did they go!?!

Juggernaut looked at her before catching sight of the brute, his nostrils flared up as he smelled the scent of blood.

Wraith looked at Juggernaut quite upset, "Where were you guys!?!"

Juggernaut looked at the lifeless body of Sawtooth before replying. "We went out, and figured that you didn't want to come."

Wraith showed a enraged expression, she turned away. "I don't believe this!"

Juggernaut looked at the brute as he spoke in a serious tone, "Who are you?"

The brute looked at him as he smirked, "Ripper."

Wraith scoffed loudly as she walked away, she didn't feel like sticking around the male who killed Sawtooth.

Fiend blinked watching her leave, much like Thrash who loudly scoffed after seeing Wraith walk off. Razer and Scarecrow both stood beside each other as they looked at Sawtooth's dead body.