Ruined

The red eyes that looked at them were full of animosity and a demented flicker of enjoyment. For this creature knew of the pain and destruction it would soon cause. Devastate's head was looking up at this beast, whose body was on par with a large brontosaurus.

Eyes of bloody red, a large gaping mouth which was curled into a crooked grin. Saliva fell from its gaping maw as its body shook in anticipation. The behemoth didn't like the looks of this, and his heart was beating painfully in his chest as he stood there.

Jaeger was looking at the giant in a stunned expression, the size of its head was large and its teeth were serrated as well as they were crooked. The hunting party was tasked in bringing back food, but instead they were face to face with a giant who was looking at them as if they were the meal.

Cripple was quickly looking at the beast with shaky eyes, her fathers scent was all over this monster. What probably scared her more to her core was that she was smelling her fathers blood on the mouth of this giant. Her body shook for she didn't want to believe that her father was gone, yet she felt like collapsing then and there from the heartache. She didn't want to think that, but her heart knew.

If that blood was her fathers, then where was he? She had to accept it as badly as she wanted to deny it, if her father was not here then this ugly monstrosity had killed her father with little remorse.

Scarface glanced back at the community wall, his eyes were slowly growing wide as the giant before them stalked closer. Its long claws were restlessly twitching as its large frame was exposed to them. The hunting party now could see the injuries that lay on the body of the giant.

Blood had ceased from the wounds, but they still looked to be fairly fresh. The extent of the damage on the massive predator was great, and were very deep in appearance. These wounds could easily be seen by every individual there, including Cripple.

"N-No way...", Cripple said this slowly as she looked at the wounds, for she was familiar to how her fathers bite looked. Her father had fought this beast, and at the cost of his own life.

She also took in account that her father lied to her, for he wouldn't of returned. All of her feelings and emotions spilled forth from her as she bit her lips. Her body was frozen in place as she began to sob. Just why didn't she make her father stay with her when she had the chance. Why did he do this to her?

"CRIPPLE!?!"

In a split second the small hunting party moved quickly away, and Adder looked back as he roared this. They didn't expect Cripple to just stand there as the giant quickly closed in.

Devastate was about to run up but his eyes went wide as a large silhouette closed in. Cripple opened her eyes slowly when nothing happened, for the last thing she saw through her eyes full of tears was a large mouth opened to consume her.

"!?!", Cripple silently gasped as a large spinosaurus stood before her, keeping the giants mouth open with both of his clawed hands.

"Nice one, Smaug!", squawked Skyfall as he flew over head.

Smaug glared at the giant, at that moment the both of their eyes met. "Get away! Hurry!"

Cripple slowly shook her head before quickly running away, and as she looked back did she see Smaug roar loudly as he moved the mouth of the giant away from him before moving quickly away.

"Damn Devastate! I didn't expect this!", roughly laughed Smaug.

Devastate replied back sharply, "I will explain later!"

In that moment the hunting party ran back inside with Smaug not to far behind, and Scarface let out a roar of alarm to the residents of the community. Every single creature looked up in their surprise, before screams of terror could be heard as the side of the wall collapsed into a million pieces.